🧡59🧡

The Sigh

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I could hear everyone around me talking and I could feel my hand being held but joe, I couldn't see that it was joe but I felt his skin and where his voice was coming from and I knew it was him.

Tracey💐 "sweetie we are going downstairs to Costa do you want anything?"
Joe🎧 "no thank you"

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I was trying my hardest to squeeze joes hand I was so close then it slipped away, I felt like crying inside, I then felt two hands on my tummy

Joe🎧 "hey baby, your mummy would think that I'm very stupid right now so we'll keep this as our little secret! Your so loved already your loved by me your mummy your sister your auntie Zoë and practically everyone else! You be gentle with your mamma she's very poorly but I know your giving her lots of get well soon kisses!"

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I could hear what he was saying and he's right I do find him stupid but also I find myself falling in love with him even more! I was trying to get his attention trying to change my breathing trying to move a finger to scratch on the bed I was doing everything I could but it was useless, I went to sigh and I felt air come out of my nose! I did it again! It was working!

Joe🎧 "Baby I've got you, if you can hear me do it again"
And she did
"I love you Dianne Buswell! Right I need to go and get one of the nurses"
I rushed outside getting one of the nurses and she was checking Diannes breathing rates and she said nothing had changed I was trying to tell he it has but she wasn't listening
"Dianne, if you can hear me do it again"
Nurse👩🏿‍⚕️ "I'm sorry lovie, you must have been imagining things, it's easy to confuse things"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I was trying but nothing was happening I was trying so hard I was trying to move my hand but it was no good I gave up because it had made me really tired,
I then heard a little voice
"I know your here baby I know you can hear me but you stay strong! You haven't got the stress of Chloe, my mum spoke to the nurse and I'm going to try and bring Chloe down a bit later, we all love you, I'm not going to school until you wake up, I'm going to stay with you and I'll try and stay here"
I didn't want him to bring Chloe down, I wanted him to go back to school, I wanted him to go home each night

3 hours later

Aunt💻 "Di your mum is coming, don't worry hunter isn't and anyway he would hardly rape you again" *laughing*
Joe🎧 me and my mum both looked at her as if to say what the hell! Even though the nurse said she couldn't hear me I knew she was in there and it infuriates me to know what she would say when she wasn't listening.
Dianne🧜‍♀️ that was not funny! how could I get across that the only thing I wanted was to say was leave me alone I just want joe here and I don't even want to be here I want to be in joes bed in one of his hoodies in his arms with Chloe in the middle of us and this little one in our arms! But no I'm sat in a hospital bed in a coma!
I noticed joe had gone and that made me really sad but I just laid there.

Joe🎧 I walked up to Chloe's ward and a nurse met me and she said that I could take Chloe downstairs, I walked into Chloe's room

Chloe🎀 "DADDY!!"
Joe🎧 "hello princess! Right I have something to tell you, dianne is really poorly and she is downstairs but do you want to see her?"
Chloe🎀 "y-yes"
Joe🎧 "she is in a big long deep sleep, but she can still hear you"
I picked Chloe up and put her on my hip and I grabbed her blanket and put it round her shoulders
Chloe🎀 "love you dada"
Joe🎧 "love you too princess, let's go and see your big sister and your little sister"
Chloe🎀 "that's confusing"
Joe🎧 "it's our own confusing little family!"
Chloe nestled her head into my shoulder and fell asleep. This girl was perfection!
"Right Chloe, your mummy is coming later and me and Di need you to do us a favour, do you think you can do that?"
Chloe🎀 "yep!"
Joe🎧 "so your mummy is coming and I'm called joe, she will get confused about you calling me dada okay so you call me joe, like you used to, is that okay?"
Chloe🎀 "okay, but your still my dada?"
Joe🎧 "forever and always! Don't your forget it!"

{A/N:So,
Q- Whats your favourite subject at school?
A- Probably history or English, if I were able to sit and write ff in English it would be the BEST LESSON ever, but no we have to read and analysis Macbeth 😂

I'm loving this story line, also this story is only just getting started! 😂💗}