🖤22🖤

How Will He React

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I could hear joe talking to someone outside so I got up wiped my eyes and walked over to him, he had my phone in his hand
Joe🎧 "You left this in the waiting room, also toff called she's dumping your suitcase off at mine, I'll bring it for you later"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Oh thank you joe, what have I done to deserve all this?"
Joe🎧 "look, I need to say this to you, I don't care if you want me not to but Dianne I fucking l" her finger went over my lip "lubv yoo"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Joooeeee, you won't how can you,you can say that 'nothing will change my mind' how do you know, I don't want you to love me, I don't want you to get attached to me, look your sweatshirt shoulders are soaking wet and covered in mascara," I took of the sweatshirt that joe gave me and chucked it at him "go and get changed into this, I'm all warm now thank you for letting me borrow it, I need to have a conversation with my aunt, sorry"
Joe🎧 "it's fine you can keep this on I need to go and call Zoë to tell her where I am anyway, Di you don't have to make up an excuse, txt me when you want me back, I'll be out in the waiting room"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Sorry"
Joe🎧 I fixed eyes on Dianne "Oi stop apologising you have nothing to apologise for"
I pulled her into a tight hug and kissed the top of her head and watched her walk into the room and I went off to call Zoë.

Aunt💻 "Right what was all that about?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I think I love him,"
Aunt💻 "Ahh, teenage love"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "No it's not like that, he loves me and I love him, I haven't told him yet"
Aunt💻 "Babe I'm not going to lie to you,"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "he won't like the truth, I know, I don't want to hear him say that he loves me, it is making it harder for me to come to terms with telling him. He's 16 how could I ever explain that I was abused my my stepdad and now I'm pregnant with his kid, also to slip in that I love him to and he has made me feel so safe, I didn't think I could ever let any man ever go near me ever again."
Aunt💻 "Oh babe you've had to grow up WAYY to fast, look at the moment my main concern is on Chloe, Dianne, she really isn't well"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I know it looked like all the joy has been striped out of her look at her she's, she's, she's.. wait she's waking up"

"Chloe, you safe now Diannes got you"
Chloe🎀 "Dianne, you came!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Of course I did precious I'm not leaving anytime soon either"
Chloe🎀 "GOOD"

-40 minutes later-

Joe🎧 "hey can I come back in now"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Oh god I forgot that you were out there"
Joe🎧 "well isn't that charming" I walked in and pulled up a seat and watched Dianne and Chloe sat on the bed, Chloe was tangled up in monitors and dianne was delicately place by the side of her.

{A/N: So I wonder how joe will react to finding out that Dianne is pregnant, leave your thoughts down below. I'm also aware that the relationship between joe and dianne has blossomed VERY quickly but who cares it's a story, ANYTHING can happen... OMG AS IM WRITING THIS YOU WANT MY SISTER CAME ON😂}