💙20💙

What Do You Mean

Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Joe, what did you call me?" *giggling*
Joe🎧 "Dianne, I definitely called you dianne, anyway. Dianne what's wrong?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I'm shit scared joe, I am not going to lie to you I'm fucking terrified at the moment, everything has all come at once, anyway what was the whole babe thing about"
Joe🎧 "look I don't know and it doesn't matter,      Di what is so terrifying that you are panicking,  Chloe will be fine, little kids get ill all the time."
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "It's not Chloe that I'm completely worried about right now, omg that makes me sound like an awful person,"
I collapsed onto joes shoulder and cried my eyes out into his hoodie.
Joe🎧 "Oh come here" I moved Dianne of the seat and pulled her onto my lap, she snuggled in as I gave her a massive hug.
"Dianne it's going to be alright in the end"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "B-but how d-do you k-know? You don't know what's happening, she could be critically ill"
Another pain came from my stomach so I massively flinched again
Joe🎧 "Right Dianne what's wrong with you?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Nothing, I'm fine"
Joe🎧 "Ha caught you out you used that word,"
I leaned my head off of hers so she sat up and looked into my eyes,
"Dianne what can I do to help you?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "W-why w-would you want to help someone like me"
Joe🎧 "Dianne I want to help you because I want to take all of your pain away from you, you funny caring jaw droppingly stunning, I HATE seeing you in pain, Dianne I guess I L..."
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Shush don't say it, look I REALLY l you too but you won't soon, Joe there's something I need to tell you"
Joe🎧 "What is it I can take it, I'm sure it won't change my mind"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Joe I'm..."
Doctor🥼 "Is there a Miss Buswell in here?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I leaped up out of joes arms and walked over to the door that the doctor was standing at,
"Hello I'm Miss Buswell"
Doctor🥼 "Would you like to go and see Chloe?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Oh yes, can I"
Doctor🥼 "of course, follow me"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "look joe, I'll tell you later do you want to come and see Chloe with me?"
Joe🎧 "yeah come on let's go" Dianne has her hand out so I grabbed it and followed her and the doctor into the side room that Chloe was laid on the bed. What was it that Dianne wanted to tell me, I knew that no matter what it was it wouldn't make me love her any less. I knew that it was such a quick thing, I now really believe in love at first sight.

{A/N:So, what is wrong with Chloe, I might post again today cos I feel bad 😂💗}