💙6💙

⚠️Trigger warning⚠️

Dianne🧜‍♀️ Collecting myself together I explained a little further. "I was talking to my aunt and I accidentally let it slip about the abuse and then when I came home that night Chloe was sat in silence shaking in the corner with no toys by her. I ran over to her to see if she was alright when she managed to tell me that she was told to wait for me to come home then take you upstairs and if I played with any toys then it would get hurt even more"
I broke down in tears as the memories played back in my head I but I still had to carry on
"I picked up chloe and tried to creep out of the house when I heard someone coming down the stairs, what happened next scarred me for life and I could never take the image of my Chloejo in all that pain. She never deserved what he did to her, it should have been me, I should have been punished not her. Chloe had been abused physically right before my eyes and I she was just screaming and screaming telling me to keep her safe and get him of her I ran into the kitchen and I grabbed my school bag and tried to distract him buy throwing it at his head, then I hoped that he would start on me, he simply said 'Oh you little, you have just realised that you have made it 10 time worse for yourself, and you little plan didn't work, your precious little Chloejo isn't done yet"
Headteacher👩‍🏫 How much had this girl been through "Di.."
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Miss I need to finish" I didn't see how I could my eyes had been all dried out and my breathing was starting to hyperventilate
"Once he was done with Chloe he grabbed her and sent her upstairs then then.. he r-r-a"
Headteacher👩‍🏫 "Dianne did your step father rape you?" I was so lost for words and fuming
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Mmhm, please you can't tell anyone he will hurt Chloe, I had to promise that I wouldn't tell he would do what he did to me but to Chloe. I know he would he never break a promise please I am begging you, you can't tell a soul"
Headteacher👩‍🏫 "Dianne what he did was serious, did he use any contraception? It's really important that I tell someone, he cannot get away with this"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "No, he said that I deserved whatever came from this experience, please you can't tell anyone"
Headteacher👩‍🏫 "You realise.."
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "What that I could be pregnant, don't you think I know that I cannot take my mind off the fact that I could be."
Headteacher👩‍🏫 "Are there any indications?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Not yet"
Headteacher👩‍🏫 I was shocked I didn't know what to do this poor girl was only 15 years old and her sister was only 5, "Miss Buswell, Dianne, would you like to go home and have today off, you didn't deserve any of this I am so sorry for making you explain this to me I am so sorry look let's go and collect Chloe from her class room and you two can go home. Will someone be there when you get home?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "No..Please I don't want to take Chloe out of her class room if she is happy, it will do her good to learn to trust people I don't want to go and be the one to check can I sit here and you go and look"
Headteacher👩‍🏫 "Of course, you sit here I think Toff may be down here soon I will explain to her if I see her"
*20 minutes later*
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I sat here in the office feeling numb I really hoped that Chloe wanted to come back home with me and that we would try again tomorrow, the door opened and Chloejo came running into me and burst out crying telling me that she didn't like school and that she wanted to spend all day with me. I picked her up and put her on my hip as I thanked the teacher so much and that we would be in tomorrow bright and early to give it another go, she informed me that Chloe has pe tomorrow so I had to pack her pe bag and I should bring some clothes in for pe too, she had an idea.
After we got home I persuaded Chloe to go back to school tomorrow and she agreed and told me that she wanted to fall asleep with me that night.
~hours later~
Chloe🎀 "Can I go to bed Di, I'm really tired"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Of course baby girl Di is going to have an early night as well shall we go up and put a movie on to fall asleep to"
She was to tired to say anything so she just nodded as I carried her upstairs and put our matching pyjamas on I put on frozen and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

{A/N so I'm so sorry that this is such a deep episode and this whole story is quite deep but I love these sorts of things, and plus it's their first proper day at school tomorrow an what will they make of it}