Sequal

So I will be doing a sequel, I can't decide on a title, I know what picture i am going to use for the cover and I know about the description and tags but I cannot think of a title. I am basically asking you to help me, I have a few ideas but I think they are rubbish 😂 I want something along the lines of I'm so sorry,,not...
I want it to basically say how their life is finally good and dianne doesn't have to feel sorry anymore. If you have any questions about the sequel then feel free to ask me 💗 Tbh I'm not one hundred percent sure just yet, with things like how long it will last etc. What I do know is it will be shorter than this one because this is the longggesttt fanfic I think I have seen on wattpad (don't quote me on it tho 🤪) I am also pretty sure on an idea for the next one, which will probably be started after the sequel ends! 💗 if you have any topics you would like me to include in that one feel free to message me either on here or on insta ( my Instagram acc is @simply.sugglett.drawing )

I also want to say how truly great full I am for ALL the love! You lot are so lovely I did NOT ever expect anything like this! I thought that it would be really boring, also this makes it seem like I'm doing it for the votes and views, I'm really not, I couldn't care less about statistics, I'm not that sort of person.
This is going to be the last post of this ff and there be a mini one of me letting you know when I've posted the first sequel. I'm not sure when it will go up because I want to write lodes then post them at the same timings!!
All that I'm gonna say is watch this space!💗

Amélie xxx