🧡10🧡

Morning Sickness??

Aunt 💻 "Dianne have you eaten something dodgy?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "No, I think. know whats happened" i burst into tears and sunggled into her shoulder, I felt horrible, why me, why, I wasnt ready to have a baby.
Aunt💻 "Dianne is there somethig that you havent told me?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I,I, was r,r,ra,aped, its his baby, its his"
Aunt💻  "What!? when!?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Just after he hurt Chloe, he said that i desereved the outcome, auntie I dont want to be pregnant its not fair, why cant i have had a normal life, not being abused, not caering fo my little sister, why can't i just be like my friends" I sobbed into my aunts shoulder and she rubbed cirucles on my back as i cried my heart out into her soking wet pjyamas.
Aunt💻 "Right babe i have decied that I will be cutting down my hours, is not fair you need to do more stuff wth your friends dont you and anyway  I don't want you thinking that you are 100% pregnant, just beacuse of what he did doesnt mean that you are, don't think down about it babe look i hve to go into work tomorrow but i wil only going in for the meeting, it startes at 11:00 and ends at 2:00 then. will pick you both up and we will go and get a masive icecrem and a lode of different pregnancy tests so that we can be sure, how does that sound Di?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "That sounds perfect thank you so much!"
We sat ont the sofa down stairs and my aunt pulled out a massive tub of chocolate ice cream and two spoons and I put friends on, a firm favourite. Before i knew it was time to start getting ready i went upstairs and jumped in the shower I couldn't help but rub my stomach if there was potentially a tiny little baby starting to grow in there i made me really emotional so i got out and threw up again when i heard a dainty knock at the door I thought it was my aunt so i just called out 'I'll be out in a minute'
Chloe 🎀 "Dianne are you alright in there?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ startled i smply said that I was fine and aunt was downstairs and she had some breakfast. i pulled out my phone to find hat i had a random number had text me it said 'morning sorry it early but im an early riser i guess 😂 anyway its Sugg, Joe Sugg {A/N: Who else watched joe on comic relief, i did and he was absolutely wonderful, "i cant I'm not old enough" 💀😂} anyway i was hoping that you would be coming round mine on Saturday?'
I replied with 'Heyy, I'm pretty sure that i will be come on one condition, you lot dont get me drunk 😂. We lost have something in common, I'm an early riser too 😂 Ill see you at school bye,'

I continued getting dressed and I thought that because I might be growing out of lots of clothes soon i would wear a little crop top combination.

*time skip to lunch*

Caspar🐻 "hey guys how are you, Joe do you know how many people will be there yet."
Joe🎧 "No not yet i don't think that i will properly know until we are there. I guess you never really know at house party's do you"
Oli🔴 "Spouse not, anyway isn't Zoë going to be home"
Evie👙 "No Joes already said how she's at Alfie's"
Oli🔴 "Oh right, sorry must have zoned out for that but"

Dianne🧜‍♀️ they were chatting about the party tomorrow and I zoned out I couldn't stop thinking about taking a test to set my mind at rest,

Ambar🛍 "Dianne",,  "Earth to dianne"

Dianne🧜‍♀️ my thoughts got interrupted by someone calling my name
"Hum"
Ambar🛍 "Toff was just suggesting that us girls all get ready together at mine"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Yeah that's perfect, I'm sure I will be able to come I still kinda need to ask" I felt a hand come and rub me on the shoulder it was Toff, she was the only one who knew about my living situation and Chloe's problems, I smiled at her and nodded letting her know that I was alright, except I wasn't, I was far from it, I kept getting waves of sickness until I had to run to the toilets and throw up in the toilet.

Joe🎧 I sat there having a general chat with everyone about the party on Saturday, I have to admit I was to busy starting at dianne she was absolutely stunning I couldn't wait to get to know her more. I got this feeling that something was up with her, I could always tell when people weren't 100% alright, I left it because I'd never really spoken to her, that's why I invited her to the party. When all of a sudden she ran off in the direction of the toilets, I had to do everything to stop me from going after her, I looked towards toff because she was the closest to her out of all of us.
{A/N: that makes joe sound really creepy 😂 he's not I was meant to come across as sweet}
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I ran to the bathroom which was right by the hall and straight into the cubical with a bathroom full of girls standing by the mirror I was throwing up over the toilet in the silence of the bathroom when I heard Toff walk in.
Toff👒 what the hell just happened, Diannes just sprinted to the bathroom I needed to go and see if she was alright, "I'll go check ok her"
Ambar🛍, Joe🎧 "Kk"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I got the same pain from my lower stomach, it was like period cramps it was coming from the exact same area. I was preying that I wasn't pregnant it was already had looking after Chloe as it is.
Caspar🐻 "Aww buddy, looks like you like a certain someone"
Josh👨🏻‍🦰 "Aww joe someone's in lovvveee"
Joe🎧 "No I'm not she was just sat there then all of a sudden she running off to the loo, she's our mate" phew lets just hope I've got away with it.

{A/N: Sorry that there was no fanfic last night I had to go to tesco with my dad to do the shopping and I didn't get back until 7:45 and I hadn't even got an episode, there might not be many I need to pre write lodes but I haven't had the time, sorry about that, anyway leave in the comments down below weather you think dianne is pregnant or not because if I'm honest I have no clue 😂 I also couldn't think of a quote to sum up this part so I thought I would put my favourite song up there instead 😂}