💙41💙

Shut Up Mikey

Joe🎧 "how do you want to tell them?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I have no clue"
Joe🎧 "walk up to them holding hands and wait till someone asks?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "sounds like a good plan"
We walked up the path hand in hand letting people look, Joe was extremely popular and everyone fancied him so people looked with jealousy, I didn't care he was mine.
Byron🎸 "hey"
Connor🎤 *whispering to jack* "hand over your tenner mate I told you they were a couple"
Jack🐐 "fair enough"
Ambar🛍 "so..."
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "yep, look this looks really weird but we haven't been sneaking off together"
Mikey🍬 "no you've been to busy up the hospital visiting your extremely ill sister"
Josh👨🏻‍🦰 "Fucking hell Mikey give it a rest"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "yes we have, have you got a problem with that"
Joe🎧 "at least she has people visiting her"

Head👩‍🏫 "come on bells gone up to tutor, Dianne could I have a word"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "sure, see you lot in lessons"
Head👩‍🏫 "do you want to come into my office there's something's I want to talk to you about"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "okay?"
We walked through to the office, I started to feel really ill, I got an anxious pit in my stomach. We walked through to the main room and I sat down on one of the seats opposite the desk
Head👩‍🏫 "so how have things been?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "really tough, I'm sorry for having yesterday off school"
Head👩‍🏫 "it's okay, it was only a day,don't tell anyone I said that. How is Chloe, is she in today?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "no, she won't be in for a while miss, she's in hospital"
Head👩‍🏫 "oh I'm very sorry to hear that, is that where you were yesterday?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "yeah I got a phone call to come urgently and I had a doctors appointment so joe went and I joined him when I was out of the doctors myself, she woke up with more night terrors and then my aunt called my mum to say that Chloe was in hospital, my mum and her boyfriend came"
Head👩‍🏫 "is that the same boyfriend as"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "yeah, anyway Chloe was petrified and so was I but he didn't do anything, he told me that he wasn't going to hurt Chloe again"
Head👩‍🏫 "did he hurt you?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ Dianne remember what he said, don't tell anyone "no we just went to get drinks"
Head👩‍🏫 "now Dianne this is really important, Dianne do you know if your pregnant?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "y-y-yeah, 12 w-weeks, I have my first scan today, luckily I'm not showing much"
Head👩‍🏫 "it's going to be alright, sadly there are lots of teen mums nowadays and there are measures put in place so that you can still receive an education"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I know but I'm going to be pregnant during my GCSE's, they are only in a couple of weeks and I know nothing"
Head👩‍🏫 "that's going to be hard I'll give you that, I can put you down to doing your GCSEs in a private room and you would only have to go in for the exams but I can't put the information into your head"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "thank you miss, I really appreciate it"
-meanwhile in tutor-
Joe🎧 "Mikey why the actual hell do you keep making comments"
Mikey🍬 "Duno"
Ambar🛍 "you seriously need to quit it"
Joe🎧 "you have no clue what shit Dianne is going through right now"
Toff👒 "What's going on?!"
Joe🎧 "lodes but she'd kill me if I said, she pretends that she's alright, she even does it in front of me,
Toff👒 I could see that Dianne had walked in and Joe was still talking
"Joe"
Joe🎧 "wait I'm talking, Mikey I'm pissed off because when you add your comments to the mix you have no clue how much they hurt, she broke down the other day because do you know what we were called in yesterday because it looked like her sister definitely had cancer"
Ambar🛍 "JOESPH"
Joe🎧 "Ambar wait! you go and make your comments and it makes it ten times bloody worse, WHAT!"
Toff👒 "just look behind you"
Joe🎧 I turned around and saw Dianne standing behind me
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I am here you know"
Joe🎧 "I'm sorry"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "so yeah you may as well all know my sisters most likely got cancer!"
Toff👒 "I'm sorry"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "it's not your fault it's m..."
Joe🎧 "NO ONES"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "look I am alright"
Joe🎧 "so after all that Mikey you don't even apologise!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "joe leave it"
Joe🎧 "no I'm not going to leave it, you deserve an apology!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ joe had stood up so had Mikey and I and me and the other two stood up to make them not start a fight I whispered in his ear 'sit down joe'

{A/N:So,
Q- This is a question for you guys! Do you enjoy the Q's of the day?
A- I do, even though sometimes they can be hard to think of 😂

So I feel that you are starting to see joes affection to Dianne come out, also things are getting heated, will that change the relationship??}