💛11💛

Suspense

Toff👒 "Guys can everyone get out of the bathroom!"
Narrator🌀 there were lots of girls in the bathroom as it was lunch time, they were mainly on their phones because you weren't aloud them in school, they all listened to Toff because she's part of the student council and she is a year representative.
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I felt so embarrassed and I didn't want anyone to think anything of it, I was crouched over the toilet bowl being sick and clutching onto my stomach, I hadn't eaten and it was painful,
Toff👒 "Dianne you alright in there... Dianne?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "yeah I'll be fine in a minute please don't tell anyone that I have been sick, keep it between us?"
Toff👒 "yeah sure, you alright don't you think I should get medical?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "no just stay here I'm coming now"
I got some tissue and wiped my mouth and flushed the loo. I unlocked the door to which toff leaped on me asking if I was alright
Toff👒 "Dianne you alright!?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "yes toff I'm fine" I laughed "look you can't tell anyone but I think it might be morning sickness,"
Toff👒 "WHAT, Dianne your 15"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I burst out into tears,
"I-I-know,, it's a really long story but I need some food and lunch is almost over, look can I go and get some food and you talk to the others, I might head to physics early"
Toff👒 "of course, always here for you Di"
*massive time skip*
Dianne🧜‍♀️ Me and Chloe we're walking home she was happily skipping along side me chatting about school and what she had been doing at school I wasn't really listening until we got to the road and Chloe pulled me back telling me how we had to look both ways and listen to the road, I couldn't believe that I just walked out into the road I hugged Chloe and apologised when my phone started to ring. I pulled it out of my pocket and it was my aunt
~on the phone~
Aunt💻 Hey di, I've just got home and I stopped of and got lodes of pregnancy tests, all different types, about 5 different flavours of ice cream, you can take your pick, I got some new pjs for you and Chloe and I got Chloe some magazines so she didn't feel left out, Dianne I'm sorry that I have been a crap aunt recently I need to improve, I'll let you go so you can get back.
Dianne🧜‍♀️ Aww you didn't need to do all this, the tests maybe, but everything else was such a treat thanks so much, we are at the road crossing so we will be about another 5 minutes we will see you then,
Aunt💻 Bye babe
~call ended~
Chloe🎀 "Di, what's wrong, why are you crying, who was in the phone?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I crouched down to Chloe's hight "It was auntie, chloejo I'm absolutely fine darling just a bit upset I will be better later, now that as auntie in the phone and she has LOTS of ice cream and presents at home so I think we should get back, how does that sound?"
Chloe🎀 "BRILLIANT"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I picked up Chloe and held her on my hip and carried her home.

Joe🎧 I was in the car driving past Dianne and I saw that she was carrying a little child and she looked really upset, I didn't know why but I got such a weird feeling, sort of over protective, when ever I saw dianne upset, I know that I have only known her for a day or so but I feel something different about her, a way that I have never felt before.

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I held Chloe so close to me as we were walking she was so precious I was walking along and I kept getting the feeling that I was going to be sick I held it in until we got home.

Aunt💻 I was sat in the sofa baling my eyes out, how could my sister ever find a man that would do something like this, I was so angry for being such a rubbish aunt and I didn't understand how o had missed her not being alright, I had even over heard Chloe comment on it. And she's only 5. I walked back into the living room and got the blanket out an laid them out onto the sofa and opened up Netflix then there was a knock at the door. I shouted out hold on as I pulled out the two goodie bags that were filled with treats. One for Chloe and one for Dianne.

 One for Chloe and one for Dianne

Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Can we come in yet?"Chloe🎀 "I'm cold, it's wery chilly"Aunt💻 "You can come in now"Dianne🧜‍♀️ we opened the door and walked in my aunt was standing there with two bags in her hand one belle one and one Ariel one, I ran over to her a...

Chloe🎀 "I'm cold, it's wery chilly"
Aunt💻 "You can come in now"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ we opened the door and walked in my aunt was standing there with two bags in her hand one belle one and one Ariel one, I ran over to her and gave her a massive hug when I looked inside it had some pjs and chocolate and all sorts but the one thing that stood out was the pregnancy test I grabbed it out of the bag and sprinted to the toilet
Aunt💻 "Right Chloe how about you run upstairs and get changed, seeing as it's Friday put all of your clothes in the wash bin and get changed into your pjs then come back down"
Chloe🎀 "Okie dokie, I Di alright?"
Aunt💻 "she's absolutely fine she just needs the toilet"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I opened up the box of the pregnancy test in the downstairs loo then read the instructions and took the test,
Aunt I walked over to the downstairs loo shaking with anxiety about what the out come would be.
"Hey Di you alright in there?"
She unlocked the door and handed me the test,
"Babe it hasn't come through yet"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I know I just want you to read it first"
Aunt💻 "Look it won't come through for a couple of minutes, to speed time up run upstairs and put your pjs on and help Chloe"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I suppose it will make time go quicker"
I walked upstairs not wanting to go but I knew that it would make time pass so I did,
Aunt💻 "Hey Dianne come down here,"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ omg has I come through I ran downstairs and I got the downstairs loo
Aunt💻 "Dianne it's come through..."

{A/N: hahaha I'm sooo mean 😂, sorry about how there was no part last night}