❤️65❤️

No Car Seat

Joe🎧 "Chloe do you want a surprise?"
Chloe🎀 "YEAH!!"
Joe🎧 "how about we go home?"
Chloe🎀 "daddy I can't, I'm poorly, well I don't feel poorly but the doctors will be cross if we leave!"
Joe🎧 "what if I tell you that your going home tonight and your not coming back!"
Chloe🎀 "do joke with me like that dada!"
Zoë🍁 "how about we go and see Dianne and see what she says?"
Chloe🎀 "finneeeeee, But! If I get into trouble dad it's your fault!"
Joe🎧 "yep I'll take full responsibility! Jeez I can see where this one gets it from"
We walked down to Diannes room, Zoe grabbed Chloe's suitcase and her rucksack as I carried Chloe out to see Dianne.

We got downstairs and to my surprise Dianne was walking around
"You alright babe?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I've been discharged!!"
Joe🎧 "What!! Your coming home!!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "YEAH!! I'm so excited!"
Chloe🎀 "daddy said that I was going home but he's lying! I'm not going home!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "what! Joe has Chloe been discharged!"
Joe🎧 "no we're smuggling her out of hospital, OF COURSE SHES BEEN DISCHARGED!! We're all going home, together!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "thank you thank you thank you!"
Joe🎧 she ran over and gave me Chloe and Zoe a massive hug,
"Babe your dress arrived at the house yesterday you can try it on when you get home"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Ohh yeahh, right I'm ready shall we make a move?"
Joe🎧 "come on then"
I held Chloe on my hip and in the other hand I pulled Diannes suitcase along and Zoe held Chloe's suitcase, it was only a small one and she was more than happy to do so. We all reached Zoe's car and we found that we had a problem.

Dianne🧜‍♀️ "no car seat"
Joe🎧 "car seat you don't...ohhhh Chloe!"
Chloe🎀 "yes"
Joe🎧 "oh we don't have your car seat baby, look I'll have to wait here and you two go home and pick it up"
Zoë🍁 "oh she'll be fine it's only a 5 minute trip I'll go really careful, promise!!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "right Chloejo you've got to be really careful in the car babe okay?"
Chloe🎀 "I'm always careful! Why?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "because somebody forgot your car seat and you've got to sit on your own"
*whispering*
"Your gonna be safe this time, it's Zo-Zo driving no one else"
Joe🎧 I had Chloe on my hip still and I didn't understand why Dianne was being so comforting about the car with Chloe, when Dianne said that Chloe didn't have a car seat I felt her freeze like Dianne would do if she was on edge etc, why though. What's happened in her past?

A/N: So
Q- Whats your favourite book?
A- Everything, everything! It's such a fantastic book!
So there's something about Dianne and Chloe's past that you don't know about! I wonder what it could be? Im so easily pleased it's unbelievable, I was just given an oldddd glue gun and it's made my day 😂😂}