🖤50🖤

Chloe Update

Dianne🧜‍♀️ we arrived at the hospital and graham told us to go straight in whilst he payed for the parking I practically ran to the ward that chloe was on.

"Hey! I here for Chloe!"
I said to the nurse station who called me
Nurse👩🏽‍⚕️ "she's not out of surgery yet do you want to wait in the relatives room?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "sure"
We walked to the relatives room and I picked up my phone to text my aunt but I heard the door open so I turned it off, it was only graham but then I didn't pick it up again.
I was so upset I just sat there in silence with my head in my hands.
Graham👖 "you two alright?"
Joe🎧 "stupid question"
Graham👖 "sorry"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "it's fine, thank you"
Graham👖 "anything for our little ray of sunshine, it won't be long now"

Joe🎧 another 40 mins passed and finally a doctor came in and sat opposite us

Doctor🥼 "right so I have good news and bag news, what do you want first"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I want to know how chloe is!"
Doctor🥼 "ah the bad news, I hate to say it but she's extremely tired and weak, but the fantastic news is that won't last long, she is completely cancer free"
Joe🎧 "so it was cancer"
Dianne let out a huge breath of relief and she finally relaxed a bit
Doctor 🥼 "it was, I have to admit you are so lucky that we found it when we did, it was so early on and if it had grown any more you would be looking at more terminal cancer"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "you've cured her then?"
Doctor 🥼 "well.. She will need to be monitored for a while and slowly she will need to rebuild her strength and little by little she will be able to go back to school"
Graham👖 "this is brilliant! Can we see her?"
Doctor 🥼 "at the moment she's sleeping and when she wakes up I think it would be best to have one person there instead of a whole bunch, Dianne I assume that you will want to be there?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "please, if it's okay with you two"
Joe🎧 "of course it's alright!"

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I rushed into Chloe's room and saw her linked up with machines checking if she was breathing properly her hydration levels her heart rate, I broke me. I went to the side of her bed and held her hand

"Hey baby, you stay sleeping, Di is here now and I've got you, joe is waiting to see you and graham. You gave us a bit of a fright, but your almost better now and that's good news! Your still very weak tho so it will take you a while before you can walk again. I'm not going anywhere for the rest of the weekend I am going to stay right next to you!"

Chloe🎀 *whispered tiredly* "Di, I-is that you?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Yes baby it's me!"
Chloe got up to move
"Shshsh, don't move babe, you've been in an operation and you might be a little bit sore"
Chloe🎀 "o-okay, is dada here?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "yeah and gray-gray"
Chloe had started to accept everyone into our lives and she now called joe, dad, daddy, dada etc, Zoë zo-zo, graham gray-gray and Tracey, well Tracey was called Tracey.
Chloe🎀 "C-can I see them!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "in a bit babe, only me for now"
Chloe🎀 "am I better?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "almost, almost babe, you will be better, one day"
Joe🎧 I could see that Chloe had woken up and I said to my dad that I was going to go in, he agreed.

I knocked on the door and I heard a formal voice saying come in, it was Dianne.

"Hey"
Chloe🎀 "DADDY! You came!"
Joe🎧 "of course I came baby" my heart melted every time Chloe called me dad etc, of when she called my family her little nicknames for them, apart from my mum.

{A/N:So,
Q- do you enjoy the cute chapters or the more 'intense' ones
A- I prefer to write the more 'intense' ones
I thought I would make this one quite cute, also if you think that it's moved quite quickly don't forget that there was a months time skip, I also thought that I would let you know a lil something, I was planning on stoping this soon then I was sat in class and a life of ideas came so it ain't going nowhere!!}