🖤8🖤

A Mix Of Emotions

We walked up to tutor it was in the other building where all of the secondary classes are. We arrived it was on a history classroom. I stayed close to Toff then I had to go up to the front to introduce myself to the teacher, Toff walked off to a group of people who were sat round table she was talking to them all clearly about me, when out of the corner of my eye I saw a boy who was sat phone in hand and looking up at me with a cheeky smile. I simply smiled back and then he blushed and started scrolling though his phone again until the teacher finished responding to an email and looked up at me.
Mr Havis🏰 "Ah sorry about that, you must be Dianne, look me and Mrs Davids have disused about your past and I am fully aware"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Yep"
Mr Havis🏰 "Right Georgia could you come over here for a second?"
Toff👒 "Yes sir"
Mr Havis🏰 "Right can you take care of Dianne for the day and she can pull up a chair at you little group table thing, or whatever you have going on over there"
Toff👒 "Yes sir, come on then Di let me introduce you to everybody"

Right so Dianne this is Joe Mikey and Ambar, you lot this is Dianne she's gonna hang around with us and the others, also Ambar she is with us class and joe is with us for all of maths and sciences"
Ambar🛍 "Hiya, I'm Ambar as Toff already said"
Mikey🍬 Corr this dianne girl was FITT
"Hi I'm Mikey, I don't know why we are introducing ourselves toff just did that for us, I'll save joe the bother, he's Joe"
Joe🎧 "Alright Mikey introduce me why don't ya"
Mikey🍬 "Soz mate"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ As we sat there in tutor I couldn't help but think about how Chloejo was down stairs I just wanted to see her again the bell went for first period I walked with Ambar,Toff and that cute boy from earlier, Joe, to maths then with Toff and Ambar to English then at long last it was finally break we walked so fast down to the heads office where I knocked on the door and waited outside when I heard a voice from inside telling us to come in Chloe was sat on the sofa chair in the same way that I found her when I came home that night when she was first hurt by her father.
I ran over to her and pulled her into one big hug.
"Chloejo, come here baby girl what's wrong Di has got you now your all safe"
Chloe🎀 "He's here"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Who baby girl?" I tried to sound as innocent as possible trying to not alarm her.
Chloe🎀 "The man who hurt us, he was sat in the book corner he told me that I had to go over to him and and he was going to hurt me again and if I told anyone he would hurt me more than last time"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I looked up at the teacher and she shook her head and pointed at her head. "Chloejo, he is not going to hurt you again, it was all in your head he is not coming near you again, he won't hurt you again I'm with you now if he wants to hurt someone then he will have to go through me, Chloe listen to me he is not going to hurt you, you are safe with auntie and Di look it is really safe at school and Mrs Davids knows about this and she won't let him anywhere near the school and if she ever sees him he is going to get in serious trouble, OKAY Chloe you are not going to be hurt"
Chloe🎀 "He was there Dianne I promise I'm not lying"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "He wasn't Chloejo, sometimes we imagine things that aren't there and we get scared buy them"
Chloe🎀 "Can I stay with you again today?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "No Chloejo we are at school and we have different classes"
Headteacher👩‍🏫 "But you to can spend the next hour together, Dianne Chloe has got PE would you like to join her?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Yes please"
"Look Chloejo, it's difficult as we know it always has been but the best place you can be in is school, we are going to be spending all of the next hour together, doesn't that sound good!"
Chloe🎀 "Yep"

~time skip to PE~

Teacher⚽️ "Good morning little ones and year ten student, today we are going to be doing a little bit of gymnastics"
Chloe🎀 *whispering* "I don't like it here, I like it at home with you, Di why does school have to be a thing, it's not very nice"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Aww babe it's fine, look at the teacher and try to do it yeah"
Chloe🎀 "Okay, just so you know I'm not going in tomorrow"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I didn't even bother arguing with her about school I thought I would leave it until later.
~LUNCH~

Toff👒 "Oi guys listen up, this is dianne"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I gave an little awkward wave as what Chloe said earlier really made me upset, she was always such a fantastic girl and she would always do anything and everything to please people and for her to say that she didn't want to do something really shocked me
Toff👒 "Dianne this is, Caspar, Mikey, Joe, Josh, Jack, Connor, Byron and then the girls Emily, Ambar and Evie"
Joe🎧 "Listen up I've gotta party on Saturday at mine invite as many people as possible, my parents are out and Zoë is staying at Alfie's"
Mikey🍬 "Joe you gonna send us all the details later on?"
Joe🎧 "Yeah, Dianne you wanna give me your number then I can add you to some sort of group chat save me the job of texting everyone individually"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "You mean I'm invited?"
Joe🎧 "Why wouldn't you be your one of us now"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I felt really special, I didn't realise that I would be invited, I had never gone out before to a party before.

{A/N: so sorry that this episode was SUPER long but I didn't know where to finish it 😂}