💛60💛

Coma Update?

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I blocked out every voice and left myself trying to move, ugh I hate being in a coma! I noticed a completely different voice and I immediately went to reach out to take Chloe and give her a hug when I heard Tracey shout help, what was it! Did something happen to Chloe!
Joe🎧 "DIANNE DIANNE! Hey can you hear us!"
Chloe🎀 "daddy is Dianne okay! P-please"
Tracey💐 "come on Chloe come and wait with me out here"
Chloe🎀 *crying*

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I could feel someone rubbing my hair I didn't know why everyone was panicking, what was wrong with me, was I dying? No I can't be Dianne your talking to yourself inyou head for goodness sake! Right calm down, breath take it slow rest don't bother to move.

Nurse👩🏿‍⚕️ "yep definitely a change, so what happened?"
Joe🎧 "I b-bought her sister in and her arms started waving about, then she went really clammy and her body started shaking"
Nurse👩🏿‍⚕️ "it seems like she was trying to reach out for her sister, where's she now?"
Aunt💻 "she's outside, shall we bring her back in?"
Nurse👩🏿‍⚕️ "yes please can you go and joe your her boyfriend right?"
Joe🎧 "correct"
Nurse👩🏿‍⚕️ "you keep her calm while I take her out of her coma"
Joe🎧 "okay"
I positioned myself round to Dianne and I held her hand with the other I played with her hair
"Hey baby, now I know you can hear me! Look your safe and you've got so many people around you who are loving and we all think you pretty FANTASTIC! Don't we"
Chloe🎀 "YEP YOU THE BEST!"
Tracey💐 "your pretty special"
Anna💄 "hey dotti, mummy's here now babe we've all got you"
Joe🎧 "see you come round because I've got a massive hug waiting for you, now your gonna feel something in your throat now, but it was helping you breathe, so you count to three then we are all gonna see each other"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I lost all my senses, I couldn't hear, couldn't even sense how many people were in the room with me or where people were. Something started to move in my throat, I tried clawing at it with my my other hand then it was pinned down, wait was I moving, huh this felt strange! A ringing sensation filled my ears then I heard familiar sounds, voices, joe, Chloe, Tracey, my Mum?
I slowly opened my eyes one at a time, I saw joe he was all teary and then to the right of me I saw my mum
Joe🎧 "babe"
Anna💄 "dotti?"
Chloe🎀 "DIANNE"
Tracey💐 "sweetie"
Aunt💻 "Di"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ everyone was calling my name and I was so overwhelmed, my eyes started trying to make contact with everyone my breathing increased that's when I hear the nurse say
'Come on lets give her some peace and quiet, you give her a minute to adjust'
Everyone went out and I was still holding on to joes hand
"J-joe, c-can you stay-y?"
I said with a dry croaky voice
Joe🎧 "sure babe"
I sat stroking Diannes hair out of her face and kissed the top of her forehead gently
"How do you feel?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I don't know yet, joe?"
Joe🎧 "yes?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I was too scared to ask the question so I placed my hands on my tummy and looked up at him
Joe🎧 "it's fine babe.Ugh I hate calling he or she it"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "phew! Also, have a nice conversation?"
Joe🎧 "what do you mean?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "oh that lil convo you were having that you wouldn't have done if 'I could hear you' Joesph ya really think I didn't know what was going on around me"
Joe🎧 "oh..er that one"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "love you babe! You can talk to 'it' anytime I find it funny and super cute!"
Joe🎧 jokingly moving towards Diannes stomach "heloooooww"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "you weirdo"
Joe🎧 "see this is why I never do it! Now do you want to tell you mum?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "nononono"
Joe🎧 "okay babe, she's gonna have to find out, im happy to be the father, I'm just putting it out there"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "thanks, not today, bridesmaid fitting"
Joe🎧 "okay, no you don't be getting into anymore comas! Alright"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "no we do need to talk tho"
Joe🎧 "I know, you wait till I get my hands on that prick!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "joe calm down, it's all okay!"
Joe🎧 "but it's not, he's the bloody reason your in hospital, we went to Caspars for a nice time and he made you in a bad mood (which isn't your fault I completely understand!), then I wish that you was round mine last night! Because you would be fine"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "babe I wouldn't have been, it's just one of those things, right tell em to come in I don't want them waiting!"

{A/N: So,
Q- Simple question today, are you ticklish?
A- Nope! I was when I was younger and I'm just not anymore 😂

Diannes out of the coma 🎉 yes I know it's not the right timings but oh well 😂}