💚12💚

The Results

Aunt💻 "Dianne, babe your,"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "What just tell me"
Aunt💻 "babe your pregnant"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "no I can't be that test must be wrong, I can't, I won't be cross if you say that your joking, promise"
Aunt💻 "Look, see for yourself"

Dianne🧜‍♀️ "then the tests wrong, I can't be, surely, please, you must have bought one of those joke ones"Aunt💻 "Darlin, you are pregnant, you have a tiny little baby growing in you and you have to except that, it's your little child, I know it'...

Aunt💻 "Darlin, you are pregnant, you have a tiny little baby growing in you and you have to except that, it's your little child, I know it's not the outcome that you wanted and it's not the outcome that I wanted either but it's the outcome none the less and we have to except that. Have you thought of what you wanted to do if the test came back positive?''
Dianne 🧜‍♀️ "I AM NOT GIVING THIS BABY UP"
Aunt💻 "I was never suggesting that I personally 100% think that you should keep the baby"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I am there is no questin about it, look i dont want to be pregnant, i dont want to have been raped but i know for certain that i am going to keep this baby and i will love it will all my heart."
Aunt.💻 "thats the right attitude girl rght yoou up for movies and snuggles?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "You betcha, CHLOJO MOVIE TIME!"
Chloe🎀 "COMING!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I walked into the living room knowing that i was pregnant it sort of fealt like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders now i just had to propose the plan of th party tomorow night to my aunt, we sat therfor a couple of hours watching lodes of Disney clasics, such as lady and the tramp, pinochio, Cinderella and lots more,
11:30pm

Chloe🎀 "Di im really tired can we go to bed yet?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Jezz i didnt realsir that was the time, sorry little one shall i take you up to bed, Di isnt going to bed yet but shall I come and tuck you in?"
Chloe🎀 "yes please"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ chlie ran over to our aunt and gave her a massive sqeeze and said thank you for all of the toys and ice cream
"Come on then little one, lets go, auntie i will be down in about 30 mins"
Aunt💻 "okay babe see youin a min"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ i walked Chloe upstairs and brushed her teeth and tucked her in
"good night preshious, i love you lots and lots"
Chloe🎀 "good night Di, when you come up can you move me into your bed please"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Hummm we will see"
i left the room and walked downstairs
"auntie ti be honest, when you thinl about ut i have been a mother all my life, just because this little one will be my own sometimes i think of Chloe more as a daughter than a sister"
Aunt💻 this broke my heart to hear and i didnt know what to respond with "i supose so, now what shall we watch,"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "FRIENDS!"
Aunt💻 "perfect"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "also ther has been somethingthat I have been meaning to ask you"
aunt💻 "shoot"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ " here goes, so a couple of the people i hang arounf with at school are having a party and i have been invited, can i go?"
aunt💻 "Umm okay, will ther be drinks there?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "how dumb d you think i am i am not goin gto drink, im pregnant, look no one knows and i intend to keep it that way for a while, look i wont do any thing stupid, i will keep awayfrom all of it, I PINKY PROMISE"
aunt💻 "well you are only 15 once, enjoy the party while yoi arent showing, have yoou got an outit or do we need to go out in the morinigh at get you an outfit, or even a wardrobe revamp, Chloe kinda needs one,"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "THAT WOULD BE AMAZING"
Aunt💻. "well then we better go up to bed so we can hit the shops nice and earlt tomow morning."

{A/N: Well better late than never 😂 sorry tha it is late but i have only just finished it, i know that lots of you dont want her to be pregnat but i did😂 alsobhow do you think tht she will do at the party ☺️ right imma go now 😂, ps im sorry that the quote dosent really relat to this part but it is my new lif moto 😇}