🧡17🧡

Developing Feelings

Joe🎧 I woke up to my phone ringing it was Dianne, not going to lie i was slightly worried because she never calls me, EVER. I picked up the phone and answered her call.
Joe🎧 "Hey Di what's up"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Toff?"
Joe🎧 "unless i have turned into a blonde girl then no, Joe"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Oh,s-sorry"
Joe🎧 "Hey no need to apologise, Dianne what's wrong?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Oh its nothing don't worry, look I'll go I'm only wasting your time"
Joe🎧 "No dont go , what's making you upset?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "its my sister, she's in hospital and I'm not sure what one."
Joe🎧 "Dianne where are you?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Joe its fine..."
Joe🎧 "No, Dianne where are you?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "sat outside my house, cant go back inside because i don't have my keys and my aunt shut the door because she assumed that i would be going the hospital as well"
Joe🎧 "I'm coming to get you"

Dianne🧜‍♀️ before i had time to answer back joe hung up. It was cold outside being 8:30 but i knew joe would be here before i knew. I wiped my eyes with my hoodie sleeve to make myself some what presentable before joe came.
Joe🎧 i was sat there in bed and i new i needed to tidy up the house before Zoe got back but picking up Dianne was more important. I decided to chuck on some jogging bottoms and a hoodie, I bought one with me because i new how Dianne was cold, as i went to pick up my keys and phone from my bedside table i noticed that there was a breakfast bar that i put there for my breakfast this morning, i grabbed that for Dianne and made my way to hers.
I eventually came down diannes road and i saw the little red head sat on the side of the road.
"DIANNE"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ i heard a voice calling my name, as i looked up i saw joe running of to me he sat right next to me and put one of his hoodies on my shoulders and embraced me into a MASSIVE hug as he let me cry into his shoulder. With every whimper {Chrs Chloe} he would squeeze me a little tighter.
Joe🎧 it broke my heart to see Dianne this upset, I wasn't sure why though, i never normally felt like this about girls.
"Dianne, do you want to talk about it?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ i just shrugged, i felt so rude.
Joe🎧 Dianne just shrugged at me asking her, I didn't find it at all rude, i understand that she probably needs to get to know me more before talking to me like this. I was suddenly aware that i was hugging her and i took my arms off her.
Dianne🧜‍♀️  joe had stopped hugging me but as soon as he stopped it made me relax a little because I still wasn't t sure about other people this close to me, mainly men, another way my mums boyfriend has ruined me.
"I'm sorry if i came across as rude then.." joe interrupted me
Joe🎧 "Dianne, you weren't rude at all then," i shifted position so that i was looking into her eyes, held her hands and said "Dianne I will always be here too listen, it doesn't have to be now it doesn't have to be ever, but I'm always here if you want to talk to me about ANYTHING, understand?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ i was slightly freaking out and I didn't feel safe my hands started to go clammy but joe kept talking and had hold of my hands, UGHH why was my life messed up like this.

{A/N: I know that this makes Dianne seem a little like a bitch but what you have to understand is she doesn't feel safe around men because the only man she can remember is the person who abused her and her little sister}