❤️79❤️

Wednesday 8:30pm

Joe🎧 I could see that Chloe was getting sleepy and I wanted to comfort her but I was too scared to, I didn't want anyone to see me doing it and get annoyed. I could hear her say to Dianne that she wanted to go to bed, Anna (Diannes mum) wanted to go up with them and I thought it was a bit of a bad idea but I obviously couldn't say anything, as Chloe said good night I whispered in her ear that I would come in in a bit she just nodded.
I watched Chloe start to do her daily physio, it was hard to watch but everyday she would be able to climb one more step, at school if they go anywhere she always waits and goes up on her bottom then waits and goes down on her bottom. I watched on and saw that Anna was getting annoyed, I wanted to encourage Chloe but I just had to sit there and it was unbearable.
It all started to kick off and Dianne ended up carrying Chloe upstairs, i got so annoyed! They haven't even been there for their daughters then they are trying to tell their eldest how to parent their youngest.
I was went to talk and I felt Zoë Tao me under the table telling me to shut up so I did.
They were all upstairs and I was trying to listen out for anything, nothing was being said I couldn't hear anything for the first part. I wasn't listening to the conversation around me.
Zoe🍁 "joe"
"Joe"
"JOE"
"JOESPH!"
Joe🎧 "humm, oh what"
I had no clue she was talking to me
Zoë🍁 "do you wanna help me take the plates out"
Joe🎧 "yeah okay"
Joe said it in a way that was to suggest 'come into the kitchen with me or else'
I started staking peoples plates up and we walked in Zoë shutting the door behind her.
Zoë🍁 "what's going on?"
Joe🎧 "nothing, look I'm going to the toilet"
Zoë🍁 "no your not, what your saying to me is 'I'm going to go upstairs so I can go and listen into my girlfriends and mum conversation'"
Joe🎧 "I don't sound like that"
Zoë🍁 "whatever, look come on only a couple more hours then they go home and your with your girls"
Joe🎧 "thanks zo"
Zoë🍁 "what are big sisters for ah"
Joe🎧 I walked into the dining room and it was really awkward, Alfie's mum and dad were having a conversation as I walked past they were saying something about excuses.
Amanda🧣 "look nick has just remembered that he's got to be in the office early tomorrow, thank you so much you guys for this amazing meal I've really enjoyed getting to know you and Anna as well Hunter"
Hunter💪 "well it's been lovely getting to know you as well"
Joe🎧 with that we all said our goodbyes and they left.
All of a sudden Anna came storming down the stairs.

{A/N: So,
Right first of all I'm so sorry for not posting last night! Also thank you so much for all of the LOVELY messages! About doing what I wanted and what was best for me that was honestly so sweet I wasn't expecting that AT ALL! So thank you sm!
Also feel free to have your own little conversations in the comments or if you have any questions you want to ask me then I'll answer in the a/n later on or I'll do them tomorrow! Expect another part tonight but I'm going to do it around 8:00 so a late one 💗
(Basically this a/n was me not being able to think of a question 😂😂)}