💛4💛

Making Friends

Dianne🧜‍♀️ As we got off the bus I saw the school and it filled me with dread knowing that I wouldn't be able to spend all day with my little Chloejo right beside me. We walked round to the main entrance and we were greeted with a kind face and two young girls one Chloe's age and one about my age I introduced myself "Hello I'm Dianne and this is my little sister Chloe"
Chloe🎀 "Hello it's nice to meet you"
Headteacher👩‍🏫 "Good morning I'm Mrs Davids this is Georgia and Amy"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Hiya"
Headteacher👩‍🏫 "Here lets go in and take a seat in my office. We can wait for you parent or guardian in there"
~in the headteachers office~
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Oh my Aunt wont be coming she is at work,"
Headteacher👩‍🏫 "Oh any parents, it would really be helpful to have one present"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "No they won't be coming, no one will, it's just me and Chloe today and always"
I was starting to get annoyed with her asking unsuitable questions around my little sister, I kept trying to shut her up because I felt Chloe looking up at me so I just squeezed her hand in reassurance, she hated anyone mentioning our parents because of what happened.
Amy🦄 "Hello Chloe I'm Amy we are in the same class"
Chloe🎀 "Hello"
Headteacher👩‍🏫 "Amy do you want to go and show Chloe where the toys are in that cupboard over there"
Amy🦄 "Yes miss, come on Chloe let's go and play with the toys"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Go on then Chlo you can go over there I will still be here"
Chloe nodded
Georgia👒 "Hiya we are in the same tutor and I think we might be in most of the same lessons, I will be here to guide you around school and generally help you whilst your new"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Hi Georgia thanks"
Georgia👒 "Honestly call me Toff"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Okie dokie"
Headteacher👩‍🏫 "Georgia and Dianne save all this for lunch"
Dianne🧜‍♀️+Toff👒 "Yes Miss"

Headteacher👩‍🏫 "Right Dianne is it okay if we ask you some questions about your home life at the moment"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ My stomach sank, I knew that I would have to answer some questions that I really didn't want to answer.
"Yes miss that's fine"
Headteacher👩‍🏫 "What's your accommodation at the moment and who are you living with"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "So most of the time it's me and Chloe then occasionally my aunt pops her head in when she is not busy at work, I say occasionally it is normally about once a week I get a free Saturday night to have some me time"
Shit I had let too much slip, what the hell had I just said now the head would be getting social on our case.

{A/N: So will the head get social involved?}