💜49💜

3:27am Saturday Morning

One Month Later, Chloe has recently got more tired and quite the doctors still were not sure if it was cancer or it's something else.

Dianne🧜‍♀️ the past month had been me and my aunt not talking. I had been staying at Joes most nights because their family were so accepting and they took me in as their own, they had all been up to see Chloe at least once. I finally felt like I had a place in a family.

It was Friday night and me and joe were getting into bed we had finished a day at school and we were both really tired and we finished at the hospital earlier than usual because Chloe was really tired. She was always tired recently and didn't want to talk much all she wanted was either me or joe to sit in bed with her and she could snuggle in. It broke my heart every time that we had to leave because I saw the pain in her eyes.
Then after the hospital graham picked us up and we went and got everyone McDonald's, we ate then came upstairs.

Joe🎧 "you alright babe?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I think so"
Joe🎧 "she's a fighter, most of all she's loved"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I know, night suggy"
Joe🎧 "night babe"
We both fell asleep super early at 10pm snuggled in each others arms.

3:27am Saturday morning

*bzzz* *buzzz*

Joe🎧 "babe, your phones ringing"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "what?"
Joe🎧 "your phone, it's ringing"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "oh right"
An unknown number lit up the screen and I answered it and sat up in bed
"Hello, who's this?"
Doctor- "hello is this Dianne Buswell? Chloe Hewitt's Guardian?"
Dianne- "it is, what's wrong?"
Doctor- Chloe's condition has declined and we have had to take her in for an emergency operation"
Dianne- "What!?"
Doctor- "do you think someone is able to come up right now? I'm sorry about the time"
Dianne- "it's fine, some one will be up really soon, thanks for letting me know"

Joe🎧 "what up"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "it's Chloe"
I felt numb I was so passed sad
Joe🎧 "What's wrong with her?!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "she's had to go in for an emergency opp, joe I'm scared"
Joe🎧 "what the hell! I know you are babe, come on let's go, I'll go and wake up my mum or dad then they can give us a lift you go and chuck some clothes on"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "okay"

Joe🎧 "what up"Dianne🧜‍♀️ "it's Chloe"I felt numb I was so passed sadJoe🎧 "What's wrong with her?!"Dianne🧜‍♀️ "she's had to go in for an emergency opp, joe I'm scared"Joe🎧 "what the hell! I know you are babe, come on let's go, I'll go and wake...

{I've kinda given up with them and I don't care about them matching anymore 😂}

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I chucked on some of joes joggers and put on my vest and cardigan and sat on the bed with my head in my hands waiting for joe to come back in

Joe🎧 "wake up! One of you needs to run me and dianne up the hospital Chloe's been taken into an emergency operation"
Graham👖 "I'll go"
Joe🎧 "thanks dad I'm going to get changed"
I was scared out of my mind I couldn't even comprehend how Dianne was feeling.
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "joe, are they taking us?"
Joe🎧 "my dad is you ready? I see your in my joggers"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "yeah, what if this is it?"
Joe🎧 "Dianne Claire Buswell don't you dare think like that you hear me!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "But Joe, it's possible, I hate to break it to you"
Joe🎧 "shut up and come one let's go and see her!"

{A/N:So,
I'm really sorry for the suspense 😂
Here are the Questions you asked me

So I got one question from
bananatree12345
And that was
Q- Whats your favourite season?
A- I don't know, it's probably autumn, one the colours are sooo pretty and two my birthday is in that season!
I just want to say a massive thank you to every single on of you! I'm going through a bit of a rough time and you coming back here every single day an giving me a little support it has meant the absolute world to me! 💗 ugghh it won't go bold 😂}