🧡66🧡

Jewellery

Three days later

Dianne🧜‍♀️ bump update!I am sooo big! I am so thankful that we don't have to wear school uniform but there wasn't many weeks left of school! Anyway it's my mums bridesmaid fitting and I can't wait to see Chloe in her dress but it's also the day w...

I am sooo big! I am so thankful that we don't have to wear school uniform but there wasn't many weeks left of school! Anyway it's my mums bridesmaid fitting and I can't wait to see Chloe in her dress but it's also the day when my mum would find out that I'm pregnant.
"COME ON CHLOE! ZO-ZO AND DADDY WILL BE HERE SOON TO TAKE US TO MUMS!"
Chloe🎀 "IM COMING!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I had stayed here most of the time because it was so much easier to sleep because it would often end in joe going downstairs and sleeping on the sofa, he said he didn't mind but I knew that he either wanted just me or no one at all in there with him.
I had packed a bag filled with snacks for Chloe and things to do. I also had a bag with my dress in and some jewellery that I found at the bottom of my box, I never had anything super expensive and I wasn't going to start now just because my mum was getting married.
I heard a knock at the door and I opened it and Zoe was there I gave her a big hug and then joe came passed I gave him a hug and a kiss.
Joe🎧 "heya you alright, ready for today?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "ready as I'll ever be I suppose, ugh I don't want to go joe"
Joe🎧 "I know, go for Chloe though, you get to see her dressed as a princess!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I know but.. ugh I just don't want to go!"
Joe🎧 "where's Chloe?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "upstairs she should be down in a minute, anyway Zoë you alright?"
Zoë🍁 "yeah I'm all good, so are you two gonna know the gender?"
Joe🎧 "are we?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "when can we know?"
Zoë🍁 "now! That baby in there has a gender!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "omg!"
Joe🎧 "did you not know that!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "NO! I'm in shock"
Zoë🍁 "so are you?"
Joe🎧 "do you want to?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Duno, I don't want to find out through a scan tho"
Joe🎧 "much as I love you I ain't checking"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "oh shut up"
I playfully hit him round the arm and I think Chloe saw because I heard a gasp, I looked around and Chloe was at the top of the stairs ready to be carried down. She was getting phenomenal at walking but stairs she still needed work on
Joe🎧 "I'll go"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ joe left me and Zoe to have a conversation and I was stood rubbing my tummy, I didn't even realise I was doing it until joe came along and gave the bump a kiss and I pressed my hand against his cheek
"Oh sorry didn't even realise I was doing it"
Joe🎧 "it's alright, shall we make a move then? You can go in the front with Zoe and I'll go in the back with chloe"
Chloe🎀 "dada do we have car seats this time?"
Joe🎧 "yeah we do babes, come on let's go and get you in the car seat"
We walked out to the car and I put Chloe into her seat and I put my hand into my jacket pocket and I felt the Pandora bag and I was relived I could breathe again.
We drove to the house and I told dianne to turn around.
"Right so, I know you don't have any fancy fancy jewellery and I though you needed some to make you feel extra special, here you go"
I reached into my pocket and pulled out the pandora bag and handed it to her I heard her take in a massive gasp as soon as she saw it
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "joe I can't take it"
Joe🎧 "oh just open the present"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I pulled open the strings and I saw three individually wrapped presents, they were all beautiful.

"Right so, I know you don't have any fancy fancy jewellery and I though you needed some to make you feel extra special, here you go"I reached into my pocket and pulled out the pandora bag and handed it to her I heard her take in a massive gasp as ...

I had a matching set of jewellery! Wow what have I done to deserve him!
I moved round my seat and pulled joe into a massive kiss
"I love you so much mr sugg!"
Joe🎧 "your 100% worth it"
I didn't tell Dianne about the personalisation I wanted her to find that for herself. We all got out of the car I picked up a sleeping Chloe and we walked along the drive to the door.

{A/N: So
Q- do you have any Pandora jewellery?
A- I actually have lodes, wow that looks like I'm boasting, I'm not I am always super greatful for everything that I get!
Sorry if this was a bit of a rubbish part I didn't really know what to write}