🧡45🧡

Tracey Knows

Extra Long Part
Trigger warning

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I walked straight upstairs and got changed into pjs and sat watching Netflix whilst texting joe
Joe- has your aunt said anything?
Dianne- Nope she hardly said hi as I walked in, joe I'm sick of this house, I want to escape from my life!
Joe- I know you do
Dianne- I'm sick of it, why if only I'd have kept my mouth shut, Chloe wouldn't be in hospital, I wouldn't be pregnant and everything would be the way it is!
Joe- no, Chloe was always going to get sick, the baby wasn't your fault that was out of your control, you would still be being abused you would be living in fear of even walking in the wrong way, we would never have met my life would be different, I wouldn't have a reason to wake up in the morning, but now I do I have you Chloe and our little baby! I'm glad that you told your aunt and now your living here!
Dianne- thank you joe, that's made me feel a little better, and I don't say this enough but I'm here for you if you want to talk to me about anything, don't feel that you ever have to stay strong for me!
Joe- thank you baby, love you lots, I better be getting to sleep now, love you lots
Dianne- same, love you too

Dianne🧜‍♀️ my aunt was knocking on the door I told her to come in
Aunt💻 "sorry, what you have to understand is that I've done it for the right reasons"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "well if they are right what are the reasons!"
Aunt💻 "your mum and dad.. your mum and hunter, have a right to know that their daughter is in hospital weather you like it or not, Dianne your not capable of thinking straight at the moment, one day when you have kids of your own you will understand"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "NOT CAPABLE! WHEN I HAVE KIDS, WELL I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHAT THATS LIKE IN A COUPLE MONTHS!!"
I was balling my eyes out and I put on my dressing gown and trainers and stormed out, I didn't know where I was going I just walked, there was no one here for me apart from joe and his family, they already let me stay I've the other night I was just walking on the streets at 10:20 at night.
I found myself at the top of joes street and I could hardly see from all the tears in my eyes, the street lights were lines. I walked up the path and knocked on the door.

Tracey💐 It was only me and Zoe up sat downstairs and I heard a knock at the door, it was really late so I looked through the living room window to see that it was Dianne, I ran to the door and opened it
"Dianne!?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ As Tracey opened the door I fell into her arms
"I'm s-so s-s-Sorry!"
Tracey💐 "sweetie, it's okay! Come in"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I walked into the front room and I saw Zoë sat on her phone I was scanning the room for joe but he wasn't anywhere to be seen
Zoë🍁 "Dianne what's wrong" I ran over to Dianne and gave her a massive hug
"Your alright here!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I'm sorry, I had a massive falling out with my aunt and I had to leave, I couldn't be in the house any longer, I'm sorry I'll go back in a bit"
Tracey💐 "nonsense, your staying here tonight, zo do you want to go and wake up joe"
Zoë🍁 "sure back in a minute"
I ran upstairs and into joes room, I was trying to wake joe up by shaking his shoulders
"Joe, wake up!"
"JOE"
Joe🎧 "Zoë leave me alone I'm trying to sleep!"
Zoë🍁 "Joesph! Joe it's Dianne she's downstairs, she's in a bit of a state! WAKE UP!"
Joe🎧 I grabbed a hoodie off of the back of my chair and ran downstairs

"Di what's up"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Nothing I'm fine"
Joe🎧 "Dianne seriously, what's wrong!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "my aunt, apparently she was doing it for the right reasons! Who exactly were they right for! Not me or even C-Chloe!"
Tracey💐 "Zoë go upstairs"
Zoe🍁 "why! I want to stay down here to make sure that Diannes alright!"
Tracey💐 "ZOË! Up"
Zoë🍁 "fine"
Tracey💐 "what's happened Dianne?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "you should probably know.."
Joe🎧 I walked round and sat next to Dianne,
"It's alright you can say"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "well basically I've been abused by my mums boyfriend for years and he always said that if I told anyone it would be worse, I never knew how it could get worse, it was already bad enough, I was breaking down one day and it slipped out to my aunt and he found out, it t-turns out it could get worse, a lot worse. One day I came home from school and he was looking after Chloe for the day anyway but Chloe was sat on the floor in silence, I ran over to her to see if she was alright then she managed to tell me that she was told to wait for me to come home then take me upstairs and if She played with any toys then we would get hurt even more. I tried, I really tried"
Tracey💐 "Dianne, it's okay your safe now, it's over now"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "but I-it's n-not, I t-tried to run away, I really tried, I was going to run as far as I could run, he c-came downstairs and then he hurt Chloe right in front of me, I did everything I could to stop him, I promise I did, it wasn't enough, I tried to distract him with my school bag but he said that I made it w-worse for her! I-I'm s-Sorry"
I fell into a ball on the sofa, all I could see was Chloe being hit over and over again, her being pushed around, kicked, her screaming out asking for help or for me to keep her safe
"I-I-I'm s-s-Sorry, I s-should of tried harder to run, to escape, I wasn't good enough, I deserve the baby, I understand now, I deserve the abuse, I've never been good enough!"
Joe🎧 it broke my heart watching Dianne crumble in front of me, she didn't deserve all of this
"It's alright we've got you now!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "BUT it's not alright, Chloe's in a hospital bed because of me, I now have to carry his baby for nine months then raise it myself, I shouldn't have been scared to run!"
Tracey💐 "Dianne were you raped!? You have done nothing wrong! You need to remember that! You are safe with us!"
Joe🎧 "she was, 12 weeks"
Tracey💐 "oh sweetie, I'm sorry, neither of you are going in tomorrow, not after this tonight your going to go and do something with each other in town, Dianne your not going to be alone through this pregnancy, you have us, you can stay here whenever you want, we will support you, we will do anything and everything to help you, and Chloe"

{A/N: So,
Q- What's your favourite show to binge on Netflix?
A- mine is definitely outnumbered, I love any show like that

Also these parts are the absolute hardest to write they will be over soon but they will carry on until everyone knows the story of what happened with Dianne.
I finally know where this story is going and the parts will be different lengths like this one was 1000+ but there will be some that are, 500ish or some that are in the middle of that, I really don't care 😂}