💜35💜

Help

Joe🎧 I walked out of the hospital and to the bus stop feeling sick, I was nervous about what was going to happen, I was most likely going to be grounded and I would be taken and picked up from school so there would be no exceptions about seeing Chloe or Dianne.
I eventually got home and I unlocked the door and opened it up and saw my mum and dad sat there looking at me,

Tracey💐 "where the hell have you been!"
Joe🎧 "I've been up the hospital! Alright!"
Graham👖 "Why, you should be at school"
Joe🎧 "look it's a really long complicated story"
Graham👖 "Go on then we have time"
Joe🎧 "there's this girl, Dianne, she's having a really hard time, her sister is 5 and she's possibly got cancer, I was going up the hospital today to support Di, she had to go and do something in the morning and I said that I would come with her then we would go and quickly visit Chloe after, Di got a phone call and someone had to go urgently to the hospital, I was going in for 4th period but well now I'm at home, I'm going upstairs"
Tracy💐 "Wait, how old is Dianne? Where's her mum or dad?"
Joe🎧 "she hasn't got one alright, well she has but there absolutely twats"
Graham👖 "JOESPH!"
Joe🎧 "look I don't care you don't know the full story, now she's sat in the hospital all by herself scared out of her mind, she's so scared she doesn't know how to cope, not just about her baby sister but other things as well! look I've said way to much I'm going upstairs"
I ran upstairs and got out my phone and called Zoë
Zoë- hello
Joe- well thanks a lot!
Zoë- what for
Joe- oh you know what for!
Zoë- joe I'm sorry but it's the right thing
Joe- Who's it right for? It's certainly not me or Dianne! It will just be fine for mum and dad
Zoë- I'm sorry
Joe- good, look see you later
Zoë- See ya

Joe🎧 I sat in bed and I could hear mum and dad talking downstairs then it stoped I heard someone come up the stairs,
Tracy💐 "joe can I come in?"
Joe🎧 "whatever"
Tracy💐 "joe why do you even care so much about this Dianne girl anyway?"
Joe🎧 "because, well, I love her, I don't care that we're teenagers I love her so much, look I'm sorry but don't stop me from seeing her, she really needs someone right now, she's not had a good time especially today, she's all alone  whilst I'm sat here"
My phone started to ring so I looked at it and saw 'Di❤️' light up the screen my heart skipped a beat I picked it up and got a very panicked tone the only word I could make out was help.

"IVE GOT TO GO!"
I ran downstairs and my dad stoped me
Graham👖 "where do you think your going"
Joe🎧 "I'm going to the hospital, Diannes in trouble"
Graham👖 "I'll drive you"
Joe🎧 "thank you"
We drove all the way to the hospital I kept trying to get hold of Dianne but there was no answer.

{A/N: Why is Dianne in trouble 😧 leave your guesses in the comments. So aren't you a lucky lot two in one day, this one is really late but in the next part is an explanation of what happens and that would make sense to post on a Friday, then there will be two extra long ones on Saturday and Sunday}