💜77💜

{A/N: OMG I am soooooo sorry you guys I thought I pressed publish at 5! I went on to wattpad and saw I had no notifications and was like this this strange it's been up for ages and realised I hadn't posted!! Honestly I'm so sorry!!}

Wednesday evening 6:45

Hunter💪 "ello, I'm hunter I think we've met before?"
Graham👖 "ahh yes, at the hospital"
Tracey💐 "I'll go and hurry the girls along"

Dianne🧜‍♀️ Chloe was sat on my lap and her grip was tighter her body went cold and shaky
"It's gonna be alright princess, it will be alright!"
I rocked her back and forth I kept repeating those words as tears streamed down her face.
"Babe why are you so scared this time?"
Chloe🎀 "this is my happy place! I don't want h-him to ruin it! This is where I want to stay forever! I like it here he hasn't hurt us here! H-he's hurt you everywhere you go! Every time you meet! I don't want you to be hurt here! Dianne please, p-please don't be hurt here! Please I love you Di please"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ this girl was so much smarter than she seems! It broke my heart because she was right! I had been hurt every! Everywhere I went he would find me and hurt me again, I could never go anywhere, like Chloe said this is my happy place too I want to be here and be safe. I didn't say anything back to chloe I just carried on hugging her.
*knock knock knock*
"Two seconds"
"Come on Chloe we can do this! Let's wipe up our tears and put our super women faces on like we have done before, one night Chloe"
*whispered*
"Maybe we can do something really fun after school tomorrow"
Chloe wiped her tears away and we pushed each others cheeks up like we did in the past and I gave her a massive hug.
"COME IN"
Tracey💐 "oh dear come here you two"
Chloe🎀 "we're all good now, come on then let's go and see them"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I nodded and walked down with Chloe on her bottom, she could walked down it but she could never be bothered, she always liked the fun side of it.
"Hi everyone"
Joe🎧 "heya you look nice"
Hunter💪 "that's what I was thinking, that too looks lovely"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "why thank you"
I every time he said something or breathed heavily I felt sick.
Anna💄 "look at my little one, Chloe I love that dress!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ Chloe span round as we all went and walked to our seats
"Hi im Dianne, I don't think we've met before"
I said addressing Alfie's mum and dad
Amanda🧣 "hi I'm Amanda and this is my husband nick"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "hey, this is My mum Anna, my dad Hunter and my sister Chloe"
Hunter💪 "hi lovely to meet you both"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I was so happy with the seating arrangements, I had Chloe on my left and graham on my right.
{this is the seating arrangement 😂}

I felt protected, I wasn't even in eye shot of hunter, he was still talking for most of the night! We had a proper three course meal, Chloe had her own little meal, she didn't like the starter or pudding

We had a proper three course meal, Chloe had her own little meal, she didn't like the starter or pudding. Everyone apart from me and Chloe had prawn cocktail, me and Chloe had bread rolls and butter. Then for main we all had roast chicken with all the things a roast contained then Chloe had chicken and chips, for dessert we all had cheese cake and Chloe had Neapolitan ice cream.

We sat and chatted for a while and it got to 8:30 I knew everyone wouldn't have gone home until at least 12
Chloe🎀 "Di I'm tired, can we go up to bed?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "sure"
8:29pm
"Wow look at the time, come on Chloe let's get you off to bed"
Anna💄 "oh I'll do it dianne, come on babe"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "it's fine I can do it!"
Chloe🎀 "don't argueee! Both do it I just want to get to bed!!"
Anna💄 "whatever"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "come on then bubs"
I moved out of my chair and pulled out Chloe, she said good night to everyone and joe said she would be up later to tuck her in, he whispered it so that no one else would hear.
We walked upstairs and I managed to convince Chloe to try and walk rather than go up being carried.
"Come on Chloe you can do it, try and get to that step at least"
Anna💄 "Dianne stop stressing her!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I'm not!"
Hunter💪 "Dianne you don't want to make Chloe worse"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I'm not but I can't be bothered to argue"
I picked up Chloe and walked upstairs, that as the rudest I had ever been to hunter, I didn't care, I knew I was doing what's best for Chloe even if they didn't.

{A/N: So,
Q- Who are your favourite paring, on love island 🌴?
A- It was lucie and Joe but they aren't a couple anymore ☹️ it's definitely Curtis and Amy now!
So you saw a side to Dianne that is very rare! Also love how far behind I am on writing 🙄 I am hopefully going to write lodes later}