💚54💚

Oti

Dianne🧜‍♀️ it was 5 o'clock on a Sunday morning because I couldn't sleep I decided to put on one of joes hoodies and go downstairs, I carefully crept down the stairs before seeing that Tracey was sitting up reading.

"Hey Tracey, I hope I'm not bothering you"
I said walking to the kitchen where I put mine and joes glasses in the sink before walking into the living room

Tracey💐 "nonsense! Wow come your up so early?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "oh, I couldn't sleep, I thought I would come down here instead"
Tracey💐 "okay sweetie, how are you feeling today?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I'm fine you"
Tracey💐 "same, Dianne can I run something past you?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "sure"
Tracey💐 "you need to think about this, normally we meaning me graham Zoë and joe go on a family holiday to Portugal, now you and Chloe are a massive part of our life, especially a huge part of joes..."
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "your asking me if you can still go?"
Tracey💐 "I suppose so"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "of course you can all still go! I would want to get in the middle of a family tradition! You all need a long holiday! Me and Chloe will be fine!"
Tracey💐 "thank you dianne"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "it's not a problem at all"
I was saying all of this but I knew that week would be HARD I would have no one to fall back on but they all deserved a holiday, then Tracey gave me a hug.

Joe🎧 "I woke up and as I stretched i realised that Dianne wasn't in bed so I looked and her phone or her glass wasn't there so I assumed she was downstairs, I picked up my phone and I had yet another message from Oti,
'Hey babe! You still with that 'girl', can't believe what poppy said to me! You really gonna be that rapists daughters father, what a joke! You deserve so much better than that! Come on come over to mine! I'll show you what your missing, Love You baby!'
I lost it so I finally replied back
'You really think your offering something special! Dianne is 1000 times better! And you think she wants to be pregnant, the love I have for that kid is something that I would never have for you! You need to get it into your head that I already have a girlfriend, do me a favour and fuck off! What makes you think that you can walk around calling me babe or baby or saying that you love me! I can now really understand why conor left you!'

I blocked Otis number and put my phone away in my bedside draw, stood up went to grab my hoodie and realised that it wasn't there so I took a fresh one out of my wardrobe and walked downstairs taking my glass with me.

I walked down and saw my mum and dianne watching tv I saw Dianne sat in my hoodie
"Ahh that's where my hoodie is!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "morning, sorry it was on the side and I forgot that it's yours"
Tracey💐 "good morning sweetie"
Joe🎧 "morning you two"
I walked over and gave them both a hug and gave Dianne a forehead kiss
"Mum what are we doing today?"
Tracey💐 "I don't think we're doing anything in particular me and your dad maybe Zoë are going to see Chloe"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "thanks"
Tracey💐 "no problem"
Joe🎧 "So di everyone is going round Caspars about midday do you want to go, then mum you can go up there without me and Di then we'll go up a bit later"
Tracey💐 "that sounds like a wonderful idea! You two enjoy yourself"

Dianne🧜‍♀️ couple of hours passed and we went upstairs to get ready and I asked Zoë if I could swap outfits because I didn't feel comfortable seeing friends in the outfit that I had picked out, instead I picked out a jumper then I asked if I could borrow one of her vests and she said of course.

We all said goodbye then me and joe left for Caspars

{A/N:So,
Q- Whats your favourite colour to wear?
A- yellow or grey 😂
I never post twice in a day but today my emotions are kinda everywhere and I really want to post again, I feel like I haven't given you enough content, SO HAVE TWO PARTS
This is the first part of a long ol story line 💗}