💚33💚

How Do You Know

Dianne🧜‍♀️ "has she fallen asleep?"
Joe🎧 "yeah, how did you get on earlier?
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "okay I got judged by the doctor and she was how young I was, the morning sickness is normal but she was concerned about the pains, she thought that it might be that because I'm petite that the first trimester is the big one cos the baby is properly developing, I have a scan booked for tomorrow after school"
Joe🎧 "do you want me to come?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I don't mind you can come if you want but you will probably need to go home, what would happen when this little one starts wondering about who his or her dad is, or why mummy was pregnant at 15, why does he/she not have a dad"
Joe🎧 "well, what if you would never have to answer those questions?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "well what do you mean cos if you had no dad in your life wouldn't you ask questions, if there was 15 years between you and your mum would you not ask questions? I know I did, my mum and dad were madly in love and they both desperately wanted kids so they started trying and my mum got pregnant first time with me and it was such a happy family through out the pregnancy and my mum showed me so many pictures of decorating the nursery etc and then my mum had me and my dad realised that it was the worst decision of his life and left, I asked so many questions I still have some that I haven't even asked"
Joe🎧 "well then I think your mum attracts really crap men"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I definitely agree! Joe what do you mean though because I'm very confused"
Joe🎧 "adoption, say 2 years time I'd be 18 and I could be the little ones adopted dad"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "It's an option, I don't want to think about it now"
Joe🎧 "you do realise that I'm not like your dad, I am not going to leave you I will grow up with this baby and you and Chloe, I don't care, you girls mean so much to me, I put my hand out for Chloe to hold today and when she held it I felt love that I've never felt before"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "but what if you are like my dad and you look at this baby and want something else what if you look at him or her and don't want to be with me any more"
Joe🎧 "but i won't"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "how do you know!"

{A/N: So, I've just realised that I've been starting my A/N's with So, 😂 anyway I really hope that you are liking the story so far, I've also just realised how short this one was I'm very sorry xx}