💛81💛

Wednesday 9:05pm

Extra Long Part

Dianne🧜‍♀️ "n-n-not r-r-Right n-n-now"
Graham👖 "come on Anna leave it for a bit"
{long conversation time}
Anna- WHAT HAVE YOU MADE UP STORIES ABOUT THIS TIME
Dianne- ME! YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW MUCH YOUR BOYFRIEND, YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND HAS PUT ME THROUGH, YOU DARE SAY THAT I HAVE MADE UP SOMETHING! WHO HAS BEEN THERE TO RAISE HERSELF AND A NEWBORN BABY AT THE AGE OF TEN BECAUSE MUM HAS A NEW BOYFRIEND WHO
CANT STAND HIS 'STEPDAUGHTER'. YOUR BOYFRIEND HAS ABUSED ME FOR 5 WHOLE YEARS!!
Anna- RUBBISH! HUNTER HASNT GOT A BAD BONE IN HIS BODY!
Dianne- YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW HIM THEN
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I saw that Tracey came in and took Chloe downstairs and Zoe went with her.
I pulled up all of my scars and all of my bruises.
Dianne- And who do you think for your fifteen year old daughter pregnant!
Anna- Oh Dianne stop
Dianne- ME STOP, FIVE YEARS MUM,FIVE FUCKING YEARS, NO IM NOT GOING TO STOP. WHO DO YOU THINK GOT ME PREGNANT!! WHO, WHO DO YOU THINK!!!?
Anna- He wouldn't, why would you do it dianne
Dianne- YOU THINK I HAD A CHOICE TO BE PREGNANT! YOU THINK I WANTED TO BE RAPED! WHY WOULD YOU TAKE HIS SIDE
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I felt someone guide me to the bed and sit me down on it as I cried into their arms,I had no clue who it was,
Graham👖 "when you leave tonight Anna you never come back in,I am sickened that you think yourself a mother, leave"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I'm so sorry,,not
I am not sorry anymore what have I to be sorry for"
it wasn't until graham spoke that I realised it was him. This family was everything to me, including this little one growing inside of me.
Anna💄 "good because do you know what I don't want to be around a daughter who makes up lies"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "well I don't want to be around someone who doesn't believe in such a big thing like this"
My my walked out and joes arms wrapped around me as I broke down,

Anna💄 "Chloe mummy is going now and she doesn't know when she'll be back"
Chloe🎀 "good"
Anna💄 "Chloe what do you mean babe?"
Chloe🎀 "well, you shouted at Dianne, then in class we were talking about families and a mum is someone who looks after you when your poorly and wipes your tears away when your sad or picks you up from school, that describes Dianne not you! Your not my mum if anyone is Dianne is my mum!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I was hushed buy graham and he told me to listen to chloe and I heard her saying about the mum thing and I started crying again, it made me have more faith in being a mum to mine and joes baby. I then herd a slammed door and Chloe came running in and jumped on my back climbing on me giving me a hug, then Zoë and then Tracey.
I had everyone I needed around me my family!
"Right I don't know if this is perfect timing or something but I swear the baby just kicked!"
Joe🎧 "WHAT, you sure!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "oh I don't know joe, I just felt like my insides did a somersault, I am pretty sure the baby just kicked!"
Tracey💐 "well that sounds like a kick"
Zoe🍁 "the baby wanted in on the cuddles"

Anna💄 I walked outside to try and catch up with hunter, I needed to make sure that he hadn't done it
"Wait!!"
I walked over to the police car
"Please can I talk to hunter for two seconds!"
Policeman 👮‍♂️ "afraid not but hunter can call you at the station"
Hunter💪 "I'll call you as soon as I can, I promise! I love you Anna!"
Anna💄 "I love you too"
I watched him drive off

Tracey💐 "Chloe you still tired?"
Chloe🎀 *yawning* "nope"
Graham👖 "I think someone is telling porkies"
Chloe🎀 "I want to go to bed when everyone else goes to bed"
Zoë🍁 "well I'm going to bed now"
Tracey💐 "me and gray-gray are as well"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "come on Chloe let's go to bed"
We all said goodnight and then me and joe got changed and got into bed.
Joe🎧 "I'm proud of you two girls today"
Chloe🎀 "why?"
Joe🎧 "because what you did took courage, I would have never have been able to do that, I admire you two!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "well thank you you've been our rock through this all!"
Chloe🎀 "can I sleep now!"
Joe🎧 "night night princess"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "night night baby girl, love you lots"
Chloe🎀 "love you dada and muma"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "did you just call me mum?"
Chloe🎀 "well yeah, that's practically who you are, you have done the job of a mum"
*zzzzzzzzzz*

Anna💄 I booked myself into a local hotel because I was too angry with Dianne to even bother to drive home, my phone started wringing, an unknown number came up I answered the phone

Anna- hello Anna speaking
Hunter- hey baby it's me
Anna- Hey, what was all that about earlier?
Hunter- god knows, apparently I've been arrested under domestic abuse and rape,
Anna-Dianne seems to think that you raped her?
Hunter- well you've always said she's a liar, look I haven't got long on this call, j need to be proven the innocent person that I am, you can do that right
Anna- of course all that her statement will be is a life of bs anyway
Hunter- Love You baby
Anna- Love You too

Dianne🧜‍♀️ "love you Joseph sugg"
Joe🎧 "love you Dianne Buswell"

{A/N: So,
I feel like this is the perfect place to end.
Don't worry before you all start attacking me! There will be a sequel! I'm going to do a second book thing and it will follow the same story line but it will be in a couple of months and it will be set around October time when Dianne is 8 months pregnant, i am feeling VERY apprehensive about this because I don't know how many of you will read it etc but it will only be short and then I am going on to do another story, I love the idea of what it will be but it will be something completely different! Please let me know your honest thoughts of this fanfic in the comments and what's been your favourite part, a couple of weeks ago I re read it because I couldn't remember how joe and dianne got together and I completely forgot that the reason they got together was because Dianne meant to call toff but she dialled joe by mistake.
Right I kinda feel really emotional! Honestly I have loved writing this ff so much it is unbelievable, when I started this fanfic it was going to go down a completely different path! Now I'm rambling because when I put that last bracket on this A/N then it will be over 😂 here goes,
Amélie xx}