🧡3🧡

Today's The Day

Dianne🧜‍♀️ My alarm was ringing right in my ear, I picked up my phone to turn it off when I realised I had a little Chloejo in the way. I stroked the top of her hair waking her up because she was such a deep sleeper she could sleep through anything, apparently even the alarm.
"Morning princess are you excited for your first day of school?"
Chloe🎀 "Is it today"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Yep shall we go and get ready Chloejo?"
Chloe🎀 "Mmhm!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I walked over to the wardrobe and picked out a little outfit for Chloe, it was a little off the shoulder white top and blue ripped jeans with some whit trainers.
"Chloejo, how do you want me to do your hair today?"
Chloe🎀 "Two buns please, my favourite"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Okie dokie"

I sat and admired my little sister in such awe, she was so beautiful as she sat there playing once again with her barbies when my phone started to ring~on the phone~Auntie💻 "Hey gorgeous girl I'm so sorry that I couldn't take you to to school thi...

~on the phone~
Auntie💻 "Hey gorgeous girl I'm so sorry that I couldn't take you to to school this morning,"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "But you had a really important meeting, don't worry I know, do you want me to wait up for you tonight?"
Auntie💻 "Ummm.."
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Don't bother answering that it's fine I'll make some pasta tonight and I'll leave you a portion in the fridge, I don't know how much homework that I will be getting so the house might be a little messier than usual"
Auntie💻 "Thanks Di, what on earth have I done to deserve you"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Look I'm going to have to go I still need to get ready and I got an email from the head to bring Chloe in a bit earlier so that I can get her settled in and then go to my side of the school."
Auntie💻 "Okie dokie I'll see you soon then"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "See ya soon"
~called ended~
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I walked down stairs and made Chloe some chocolate spread on toast as a little treat, whilst she ate that I went upstairs to go and get into the shower then I got change into today's outfit, it was spring time so I decided to put on a pink top and white jeans with a big cardigan in case I got cold and then some trainers to finish it off I put my hair in a half up half down fishtail do when I was being summoned form downstairs.

"Auntie💻 "Okie dokie I'll see you soon then"Dianne🧜‍♀️ "See ya soon"~called ended~Dianne🧜‍♀️ I walked down stairs and made Chloe some chocolate spread on toast as a little treat, whilst she ate that I went upstairs to go and get into the shower...

Chloe🎀 "Dianne come quick."
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I ran downstairs and looked at Chloe sat there having dropped the toast on the sofa, I ran and got a cloth to start wiping it I'd luckily we had a leather sofa and not a material one so it should wash off then I looked at the time and it was 7:00am and we had a meeting with the headteacher at half past I turn the tv off grabbed Chloe's coat, bag, lunch box, my bag and my keys and phone. I looked up the bus times and found that one was due in 2 minutes so I picked up Chloe and walked really quickly to the top of the road because I knew that Chloe would just slow me down and I wanted to get some things from the shop for my lunch as I didn't know the catering system. The bus had just pulled up as I got to the bus stop and I went and sat at the back feeling so anxious about my day ahead.

{A/N I really hope that you are enjoying my fanfic so far if you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments xx}