🧡31🧡

Positivity Attracts Positivity

Joe🎧 "Hello, I'm joe"
Doctor🥼 "Hello I'm Chloe's doctor, can I speak to you outside"
Joe🎧 "can I see Chloe first?"
Doctor🥼 "no"
Joe🎧 "fine, make it quick though"

Doctor🥼 "So yesterday we ran some tests and found out that Chloe has a lump, if it is cancerous then we have found it extremely early"
Joe🎧 "what do you mean if, why can't you tell?"
Doctor🥼 "it's too early, we have to wait, then we will be able to operate"
Joe🎧 "look can I go and see her now!"
Doctor🥼 "another thing she woken up and was screaming calling for Dianne saying that he was going to hurt her again and that he was standing at the end of her bed with Diannes school bag, no one was there, do you know what that's about"
Joe🎧 "yes I do"
I brushed past the doctor and then the doctors by Chloe bed, I could see Chloe curled up in a ball on the bed I walked up to her and sat on the seat by her bed
"Chloe it's joe, I'm here now, what's wrong princess?"
She turned around to face me
Chloe🎀  "J-Joe, h-he w-w-was here, he's gonna hurt me again"
Joe🎧 "he wasn't here baby girl, your safe here,  I'm here now and I'll protect you"
I put my hand out on the bed next to Chloe and she held my finger, I tear escaped my eye as I thought about how much both of these girls had been through 10 minutes had passed and I had several miss calls from Dianne I called her back and she answered straight away.

Dianne- JOE
Joe- Hey I'm sorry I've been with Chloe
Dianne- what's happened
Joe- she's okay I think she has had a night terror and she said that she seen 'him'
Dianne- she sometimes has them, Joe how is she medically?
Joe- honest answer, not great, I'll explain everything when you get here, whereabouts are you?
Dianne- one bus stop away, I'll see you in 5
Joe- see you then, love you
Dianne- Love You too

Joe🎧 Chloe was fast asleep she kept flinching so I sat rubbing her shoulder which she calmed down with me doing.
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I was practically running to Chloe room, when I reached it it was silent and joe was sat there stroking her shoulder and he had his undivided attention on Chloe I leant against the doorway and watched then both
Joe🎧 "oh hey, how long have you been standing there?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "long enough, what was the diagnosis?"
Joe🎧 "they think she has early stages of cancer"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "W-what..."
Joe🎧 "I know, come here" I held my hands out to pull Dianne into a hug
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "no I'm okay"
I went and sat on another chair and held my head in my hands, I was so upset the tears wouldn't even come out,
"But, she's been through so much already, how is this even fair!"
Joe🎧 "it's not, but they have found it extremely early and there is a possibility that it's not. The only thing is it's too early to tell either way, we just have to wait"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "just have to keep positive"
Joe🎧 "Exactly, positivity attracts positivity"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Anyway why did we have to come urgently?"
Joe🎧 "they couldn't calm her down, apparently she saw a man who was going to hurt her who had a school bag, Di she's traumatised"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I know and it's all my fucking f-fault, w-why can't I have stupid cancer!"

{A/N: So, Chloe's having night terrors Diannes pregnant, and Joes stuck in the middle, posts will go back to being after school hours tomorrow because guess what I'm back at school 😫}