💚40💚

Different Room

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I woke up in a different scene and I looked to my left and was startled by the person next to me, I quickly realised that it was joe and tried to relax a bit, I picked up my phone and it was 5:55 I sat and flicked through all my socials I let it get to 6:30 before deciding to get up. Joe was still asleep and the room was really dark, I could hear creeping about in the room next door, I took my wash bag and walked into the bathroom across the hall, I washed my face brushed my teeth and jumped into the shower. I was all done I put my pjs back on and walked out with my stuff back into joes room I bumped into Zoë in the hallway I think I startled her a little.

Zoë🍁 "Sorry I forget you were her"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "morning"
Zoë🍁 "sleep well?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "best sleep I've had in a while"
Zoë🍁 "Di you can always talk to me I suffer with anxiety and panic attacks, I don't know your story but I'm here for ya"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "thanks Zoe, I'd better be getting ready"
Zoë🍁 "same"

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I walked back into joes room and get dressed,
Joe🎧 "mornin, sleep well?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "amazingly, that was the best sleep I've had in months, thank you" I walked over and gave joe a hug,
Joe🎧 "I better get up, you ready for today?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "ready as I'll ever be"
Joe🎧 "cool, I'm gonna go and jump in the shower"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "okay"
I finished doing my hair and I heard a knock on he door
"Come in"
Tracey💐 "good morning Dianne, are you alright"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "yeah I really appreciate you letting me stay here, thank you for having me"
Tracey💐 "it's been our pleasure, now I don't know if he was meant to but graham explained what's happened in your life"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ my heart sank as it was another reminder of what's happened "oh okay, I guess it saves me telling you"
Tracey💐 "I'm sorry, you haven't deserved any of this at all"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "oh well it's just one of those things I suppose"
Tracey💐 "no one should ever have to go through what you've been through, we will always be here to support you in anything you need support in. Right I better go joe will be back in a minute and he'll have a go at me for talking to you, you know where I am"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "thank you, it really means a lot"

Joe🎧 "could hear chatting coming from inside my room i opened the door and saw Dianne and my mum sat on the bed,
"Hello"
Tracey💐 "hiya, you two alright getting the bus to school"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "yep"
I started packing my things away and then got all my things for school, joe said that I could leave my clothes from yesterday here and I could pick them up later so we headed out and got on the bus for school, we phoned chloe and she was happy to see both of us we eventually reached school and said goodbye to Chloe.

{A/N: So, question time:
Q- Who is your favourite singer at the moment?
A- Mine is Maisie Peters, her music is amazing I will one of her songs up top.

I feel really weird about my ff atm I'm not sure on the story line and the length of the parts, I am still going to post 1000% because I absolutely love writing it, I might start making them different lengths because some parts are perfect at 500ish words but some need to be nearer 1000 if you have any suggestions leave them in the comments xxx}