💛18💛

How Things Change

Dianne🧜‍♀️ i pulled my hands out of his,
"I'm sorry joe, look i really need to go and see Chloe, thank you so much for everything today but you can go back home now its fine, i do understand"
Joe🎧 "Dianne I'm not leaving until your reunited with your sister, now if she was taken off in an ambulance she's probably at the nearest A&E which is St.Edmunds {i have no clue if this exists i just made it up} thats about 20 minuets away on the bus shall we make a move, the bus stop is just up that road" i put my hand out for Dianne to get up but she shook her head then got up on her own. Theres something going on in that little head of hers and it pains me to see her upset like this, if i could i would take all the pain away and make me suffer, she doesn't deserve to be this upset.
Dianne🧜‍♀️ joe was being a real gentleman but I got to scared to go near him. Ffs why did I have to be like this.
-at the bus stop-
Dianne🧜‍♀️ The walk here was really awkward joe kept trying to make conversation with me,
Joe🎧 "So how come you moved here?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ Shit, what do I say "Oh so I moved here with my aunt and my sister"
Joe🎧 "Cool, where's your... nevermind"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Joe, it's fine, where's my mum? She's at home, let's just say me and my mums new boyfriend didn't get along, nor did him and my sister, his daughter. I told my aunt about it and she was moving out of the area and she said that we could go and live with her."
Joe🎧 "Oh, right"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "it's alright, you don't have to feel sorry for me, I understand that it's not your average living situation
Joe🎧 "In this day I don't think there's anything that's normal"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I think that's probably the truest thing you have said"
Joe🎧 "Thanks"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Anytime, oh look the bus is over there we should get ready"
Me and joe got our oysters out and got ready to get on.
I walked on the bus with joe behind me, joe let the elderly lady go in front of him before going on.
The lady👵 "He's a keeper darling"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Oh we're... Don't worry"
Joe🎧 I scanned my oyster and went and say down next to dianne and I noticed that tears were rolling from her cheek, I got my thumb and wiped the tear off her cheek.
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I finally didn't tense up when he wiped the tear away.
"Look Joe, I owe you an apology...
Joe🎧 "Di you don't owe me anything, if anything I'm sorry"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Why are you sorry, you don't need to be. You've been nothing but the best to me today, I probably would have sat there until someone walked past, they probably wouldn't have cared, look thank you"
I engulfed joe in a massive hug, I couldn't quite believe what came over me but I knew that I felt really comfortable with him, he was the first ever person that I have ever felt comfortable with who's my age.
Joe🎧 All of a sudden, before I had chance to say your welcome to dianne, she jumped into my arms I wrapped my arms back around her waist. I think I finally know what it is about Dianne.
{A/N: so what does joe think? Also if you don't know what an oyster is it's this card that you can use in London for busses and trains etc}