❤️44❤️

Aunt

Dianne🧜‍♀️ "um hi Aunt how come your here!?"
Aunt💻 "well I haven't seen you two in a while I thought I would visit, hope that's not a problem"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "no, suppose not.. Hello Chloejo"
Chloe🎀 "HELLOOO, Joe come here a second I want to whisper something"
Joe🎧 "okie dokie" I walked round to Chloe and put my ear to her level
Chloe🎀 "auntie told me that Dianne has a baby in her tummy! Is it true! Is she pregnant!"
Joe🎧 I knew for a fact that Chloe wasn't a very good whisperer and that Dianne had just heard that, what do I say back to that, Dianne had a really cute idea planned out but it was another thing that their aunt ruined
"Oo I'm not sure she might be I have no clue, you will have to wait and see what Dianne says"
Chloe🎀 "Okay, I want a baby, I do hope it's true!"
Joe🎧 she put her arm around my neck and pulled me in for a massive hug, I hugged her back and I could hear Dianne saying awww in the background, what I wasn't prepared for is what Chloe then semi-whispered in my ear
Chloe🎀 "love you joe!"
Joe🎧 "love you too chlo!"

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I think I have just seen the cutest thing in the whole world, my sister and my boyfriend getting along perfectly, I did however hear what Chloe said. Why was my aunt the way she was, she didn't tell me she was even thinking about saying that Chloe was in hospital she just did it, she didn't book me a doctors appointment, she hasn't bothered to even contact school, then this, she told Chloe about the baby.
"Aunt can I have a quick word! In Private!"
Aunt💻 "sure babe, shall we go and get some drinks, joe will you be alright with Chloe?"
Joe🎧 "yeah we'll be fine, I think you two might want to talk"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "yep! Love you both"
Chloe🎀 "Di, can I have a drink"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "sure baby, what do you want? Shall we get you a special treat?"
Chloe🎀 "A SPECIAL TREAT!!"
-Downstairs-
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "So... what were you thinking telling Chloe about the baby!"
Aunt💻 "Oh don't be like that Dianne"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "No, you invite my mum and hunter up the hospital with no warning! You don't bother to send me a text asking if I've even got home from school safe or if I have plans after school! You don't even book me an appointment at the doctors! Then you go and tell Chloe without warning me, I've just spent £20 of MY own money in Tesco to surprise Chloe because I thought I would make it different than another conversation by the side of her hospital bed!"
Aunt💻 "I'm trying!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "well there is such a thing as a text, you didn't even tell me that you had told Chloe! By the way I've had to book my own doctors appointment which I was referred immediately to have an ultrasound! Which again if it wasn't for joe I've had to go to on my own! Look you've made me s-so angry I don't w-want to be around you, I'm getting joe and Chloe's drink you can get your own!"
I walked over to WHSmith and picked up a bottle of coke and sprite the sprite for Chloe and the coke for me and joe to share.

Joe🎧 "Chloe, how are you?"
Chloe🎀 "I'm fine"
Joe🎧 "are you sure? You can tell me if you want"
Chloe🎀 "joe, why am I poorly, is it because I was naughty?"
Joe🎧 "Chlo you weren't naughty at all, who said that!"
Chloe🎀 "don't worry, what's wrong with me?"
Joe🎧 "No one knows what's wrong with you at the moment, we have to wait and see, your going to get better tho I promise!"
Chloe🎀 "thank you joe, I love you lots and lots!"
Joe🎧"I love you too, lots and lots and lots!"
It still baffled me how quickly the girls had to grow up, Chloe had already learnt how to hid her feelings, just like her sister.

Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I was walking round to Chloe's room and my phone pinged, it was a text from my aunt,
'Di I'm sorry, I'll leave you to sit with Chloe and joe, you can tell Chloe about the baby properly, we can chat later, don't be too late home xx'
I put my phone back into my pocket and walked in with the drinks, we sat for hours chatting about all sorts, Chloe was asking to hear more about joe and joe was telling us all about his family and Chloe said that they sounded really nice.
Joe🎧 "Chloe do you want a bedtime story?"
Chloe🎀 "not tonight I'm too tired, can I fall asleep now?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Oh course baby, me and joe are going to go now love you"
Chloe🎀 "night night, love you lots"

Dianne🧜‍♀️ the bus ride was quite it was 7 o'clock and joe had already text his mum and said that he would be late but they didn't mind because they understood how much we meant to him. He was such a gentleman he got off at my bus stop and walked me home then walked around the corner to his house. I unlocked my door to see my aunt sat in the living room with a glass of wine and she was working, I said hi but she hardly noticed I had walked in.

{A/N: So, question time 😂
Q- What is your favourite food to eat when your ill?
A- Mine is probably Vegetable soup with a plain slice of bread 😂
I think Diannes Aunt is bang out of order! But will she improve? Who's knows, apart from me obvs}