💛25💛

Can We Talk?

Extra Long Part

Dianne🧜‍♀️ when I heard the diagnosis my world shattered I started to hyperventilate and I rushed over to her and have her a massive hug, she had no clue why we were crying.
Chloe🎀 "Dianne are you okay?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "y-yeah, C-Chlo-jo I l-love y-you"
Chloe🎀 "Why are you crying, I feel fine, are we going home soon? I want to go and get my snuggle blanket"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "look baby girl your really poorly and I don't know when you will be going home, you might be in hospital for quite a while baby"
Chloe🎀 "why?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "because your really really poorly babe"
Chloe🎀 "Oh, So I won't be going to school for a while?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "no babe you won't"
Chloe🎀 "Yay yay"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "well at least your seeing the bright side of things"
-half an hour passed-
I was back in bed with Chloe snuggled up, she was falling asleep and i looked at my phone and saw that it was 3 o'clock I excused myself and walked out of the children's ward that Chloe had been admitted to. I picked up my phone and called joe.

Joe- hey you alright?
Dianne- n-no look in about an hour I'm going to go home and pick up some stuff for Chloe, can you meet me at mine?
Joe- of course, you you know what's wrong with Chloe?
Dianne- Y-y-yeah-h,  c-can I t-tell y-uo in p-p-Person?
Joe- of course you can, do you want me to bring you anything other than your suitcase?
Dianne- n-no, just bring yourself, as well as my suitcase
Joe- right I'm going to give my mum a ring and tell her that I will be late home tonight then I can spend as much time with you and Chloe
Dianne- T-thank you-u, wait joe
Joe- yesh
Dianne- could you bring some chocolate, pretty please, it's one medicinal and two it's a craving
Joe- oh you are going to be such a nightmare,
Dianne- I know, he he
Joe- yeah it's fine I'll stop off at the corner shop on the way there
Dianne- joe, Thank you, I love you lots and lots and lots
Joe- love you more, I better go
Dianne- same, meet you at mine say 4:15
Joe- perfect, mwah
Dianne- mwah

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I wiped my eyes and walked back into Chloe's room
"So, I've just spoken to joe and he is going to meet me at home and Chloe me and him are going to go and get you lots of treats and a couple of pairs of pyjamas for the next couple of days as well as your wash bag that I accidentally took with me to the sleepover"
Chloe🎀 "So that's why I couldn't brush my teeth, I had to use aunties hairbrush to brush my hair"
Auntie💻 "that's exactly why babe, Di will you do me a favour?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "sure"
Auntie💻 "can you bring my laptop?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "no, thats the one thing that I'm not bringing, can I talk to you outside"
Chloe🎀 "Dianne, don't l-leave m-me"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "we're not going anywhere, I'll stand in the door way so you can see me, is that okay"
Chloe🎀 "yes"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I was FUMING with my aunt, why the hell would she sit and work whilst her nice, who she has full custody of, lies there in hospital she could die any day and she wants to sit and work. We stood arguing for about 10 minutes before Chloe started crying and I rushed in.
Chloe🎀 "d-d-di d-don't arg-gue, p-please"
Auntie💻 "we weren't arguing sweetie"
Chloe🎀 "Well I s-sounded like it to me!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "we're sorry baby girl"
Chloe🎀 "it's okay, Dianne can you go and get snuggle blanket"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "yeah I'm going to go home and pack you a bag then I'm coming back here with joe so auntie can go home and get on with her all important work"
Aunt💻 "oh dianne quit it, you know that's why I had to move here, I need to work if not your gonna be going back to your old house with your mum and Chloe's dad"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Shut up, don't you dare speak about us going back there again, Chloejo Dis off now I'll see you later"
I walked round to Chloe and gave her a hug and a kiss.

-time skip to when she's at home-

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I ran around like a headless chicken tidying up waiting for joe to arrive when there was a knock at the door I sprung off my feet and ran to the door I opened it and it was joe I gave him a massive hug
Joe🎧 "hey, can you let me in cos I've already had to walk from mine to yours with a girls suitcase I feel that people might get the wrong idea"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "ha,of course come in, joe can we talk"
I walked over to the sofa and sat down the patted the side next to me for him to sit down
Joe🎧 "Dianne, babe, your scaring me"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "if we're going to be anything there's something you need to know about my past,"
Joe🎧 "go on"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "look I don't want sympathy, I was abused from when I was 10 by my mums boyfriend, Chloe's dad, well this ones dad"
I place my hands on my stomach
"And that's why I might come across as nervous around you or anyone else, it has scared me for life and he would hit me and starve me and generally hurt me until one day he said that if I were to tell anyone about him then he wouldn't only hurt me but he would hurt Chloe too, it slipped out my mouth in conversation to my aunt one day and somehow he found out, when I came home Chloe was scared shit and he abused her right in front of me I t-tried to s-stop him-m but he just carried on then I chucked my school bag and he said that I had made it 10 times worse for myself now, he said that he would hurt Chloe even more now and then he-he r-r-r-raped m-m-me"
...

{A/N:So, Joe now knows about Diannes past and who the baby's father is, also this is an extra long episode so I really hope you enjoyed it, I was listening to a song today called 'little do you know' I'm trying to learn it on the piano so I made my own lil thing but it won't let me share it on here but I really thought the song fit perfectly with the relationship between joe and Dianne in this ff xxx
Amelie}