The Leaky Cauldron

"What ya names?"Stan asked Harry.
Not again! It's third year all over again. "Um , our names are Daniel and Marietta...Taylor," Harry replied. "She's my aunt."he said to Stan, motioning to Petunia, who staring at them, not following the conversation.
"Okay...where you two wanna go?" Stan asked.
"The Leaky Cauldron, please."
And off they went.
................................................

When they entered the inn after paying Stan, Tom, the innkeeper showed them to a room on the second floor with a great view of Diagon Alley. The room was a bit spacious and had two identical plush beds. After putting away their belongings and getting into pajamas, they had a late night dinner on each of their respective beds. They chatted a little about unimportant stuff until Harry broached the question that he had been dying to ask.
"Aunt Petunia, why did you become so nice to me all of a sudden?" Harry asked hesitantly.
Petunia looked at the floor and bit her lip.
"Well," she began, " Your weird transformation last night brought back memories of your mum. The same thing happened to her, for some reason. The problem was, it took her farther away from me. I saw the errors of my ways and I wanted to change. I was really sincere in trying to save you from Fat Arse One and Two. I don't think I could find it in my heart to forgive them after what they did. Every time I stare into your eyes, I see the same fire Lily had. You have no idea how much I miss her and how I wish that I could say sorry to her for all I've done..."
Harry jumped over to her bed and gave her a hug.
"What's in the past is in the past. I believe you and I do really forgive you. Now, enough of that! What are we shopping for tomorrow? I'd also like you to meet a friend of mine who has interesting news to tell us tomorrow and we need to go to Gringotts too, for my parents' will reading and my creature inheritance test to find out exactly what I am," babbled Harry starting to feel very excited.
"But you and I don't have any money. What are we to shop with?"asked Petunia, confused.
"I kept this a secret, but actually, I'm stinking rich. I didn't want anyone to get their hands on my money, but I'll share it with you. You need to blend in here. I suppose we could go visit Fred and  George at their joke shop... they're trustworthy, Dumbles won't find us there, they're loyal to me..."said Harry.
"Okay! Now go to sleep if you wanna stay awake this whole escapade you're planning for tomorrow!Goodnight, Harry,"giggled Petunia, as she slipped into her blankets.
"Goodnight, Aunt Petunia," came the reply.
They both fell asleep with a smile on their faces.
.................................................