Maurauder Rising :Part One

Tom POV

"What the bloody hell do you mean Sirius will rise again?! He's fucking DEAD, for crying out loud!" Harry yelled while I was in the shower.

"Just do as I bloody say! Don't ask questions!! Just get everyone together!" I replied.

I could hear Harry running as fast as the wind before the door slammed.

Five minutes later, I was done with my shower and in a large, comfortable blue T-shirt that went to my knees and a pair of black leggings. I had decided to forego wearing any shoes, my ankles were too sore for that anyway.

I disappeared from the room with the black book and ended up in the Meeting Room.

"My Lord, what crazy idea have you brought us to witness?"said Fenrir, his face showing a confused expression.

I cackled madly. "You'll see."was all I said. The things that I had needed for the ritual were there. A ritual knife, candles, chalk Bellatrix, Harry and Pettigrew.

"Luna! Could you please draw me a ritual circle?" I asked her. She nodded and immediately began to take the chalk and draw.

When she was done, I turned to Hermione and said: "Hermione, please could put one candle at every point of the star?"

She complied quickly. Now I turned to my victims, I mean helpers! Helpers! And said: "Bella, could you cut yourself with the knife and let the wound drip in the middle of the star?"

Bella gave me a funny look but said nothing, she did what was told. "Harry, could you please cut a thick lock of your hair? Just cut off some of your side fringe..."

Harry blanched. "Ah! But my haaaair!"he whined.

"I. Do. Not. CARE! Just bloody DO it!" I snapped.

Harry gulped and conjured up a pair of scissors. When he was done, he rushed over to the middle of the circle and plopped his hair down near Bella's blood.

He went back to where everyone was standing. "Whipped!"taunted the Weasley Twins.

"Shut up, you fucking dipshits!"Harry retorted.

I turned to Pettigrew with a sickly sweet smile. The rat-man shuddered and squeaked fearfully. "You, Wormtail, also have a very big part in this..." I said cheerfully.

"W-What is it M-M-Master?"he stuttered.

I ignored him and spoke to Harry: "Sorry, Potty! Wormtail here is not for ya to play with anymore—."

"Aww, Tom-Tom! Whyyyyy?!"

"—Hey! You can see him die at least!" I said.

This cheered Harry immensely.

"NO!! Master! H-Have mercy! H-Harry! So much like your father! Spare me!"Peter wailed.

"Fuck you!"everyone said simultaneously.

"I've been waiting for ya to die for a looong time, Wormy dearest!"said Bellatrix.

"Scum like you deserve Hell!"growled Harry.

"I don't do traitors. Even if it's to tattle to me," I said simply, my eyes flashing with murderous intent. "Goodbye Peter. Harry, would you do the honors?" I asked, as I turned to him.

"Yep! His holly wand flew to his hand and was immediately pointed at Wormtail. "Sala kahle sifebe!(1) Burn in Hell!! Avada Kedavra!"Harry yelled.

The jet of green struck true and that was the end of Peter Pettigrew! (LoLz! That rhymes ne?)

............................

(1) Goodbye bitch! -it gives you a clue about my origin! The language is Zulu, now go find out where it's from.

Whoever guesses where I come first and correctly from gets a chappie dedicated to them and Looooads of cyber cookies!!!🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Lol 😂