Baby I don't feel so good: Part Two

15/08/1996-11h28
Location-Riddle Manor:West Wing day

Luna POV

I heard Tom make his way through the hallways of the West Wing. It had been five days since I had last seen them. Guess the potion didn't need to be put into use...

Just as he was about to flit past my door, I called out : "Oi! Mr Dark Lord sir! Could you please step in for a moment please?"

Tom steps into my lilac and pale blue room and sits on my windowsill.

He just stared at me stoically and said nothing. He was wearing veeeery conservative clothes. Possibly trying to hide the hickeys and other damage...

"What do you want Luna?"he snarled.

I just raised one eyebrow just to spite him. "Be nice, Mr Riddle! I just wanted to know how your Heat went."

"It was fine. Though I felt kind of weird in the morning. Probably because I didn't have any breakfast yet. That's sorted out now."he replied.

"What do you mean by 'felt kind of weird'?" I asked coolly. I needed to know if he had already conceived.

He glared at me. "What are you? My personal shrink now?!"he growled.

I put my arms up in a surrendering gesture. "Hey! It was just a question. And for the shrink part, no, I'm just Luna, the annoying kid sister who knows things that she shouldn't."I said with a smug smile.

That seemed to thaw Tom's icy attitude. He chuckled.

"Fine. By 'felt kind of weird' I meant that when I woke up, after ,ahem, engaging in pleasant things, I was so sore and I dunno...felt more complete? Like a missing puzzle piece is about to be fitted in the correct place in my life..."he said, his Expelliarmus red eyes looking brighter than they were.

Yep. Definitely pregnant. Just doesn't know it.

Since any underage magic is undetectable here....
I take my wand out from my bun and yelled "Stupefy!" as I pointed it at Tom. The jet of red struck its target squarely in the chest.

I yelled for Bellatrix and Narcissa. The two Black Sisters appeared in that Death Eater customary black smoke in my bedroom.

As soon as they saw Tom on the floor, they panicked.

"What's wrong with Tommy?!"yelled Bellatrix, levitating him onto my bed.

"Shh, Bella! One of you, could you please call Harry. I have a theory as to why he's like this." I ordered.

"I'll go!"said Narcissa, and disappeared out of the room.

I turned back to Bellatrix. "I have an idea as to why he's like this. First, I Stunned him—."

"Ya did what?! That's my friend!"screeched Bellatrix.

"Yes! I freakin' Stunned him! SECOND, I wanted you guys to give him a check up...since I think that he's...pregnuhm." I had mumbled the last part.

Bellatrix must've heard, the way she was grinning. But, instead...she asked me to repeat the last part, the biddy!

"Pregnant, okay!! There, I said it."

"So the Heat went well? I'm so glad that I put up reeeeally strong Silencing Charms in that room. Otherwise..."Bellatrix let the sentence hang in the air.

"Sevvie and Dray are still busy in his bedroom?" I asked her.

Bellatrix cackled. "Merlin! I had to cast a Silencing WARD so as I could sleep peacefully!"

I erupted into giggles.

Location- Living room
Harry POV

I was in the living room chatting with Hermione about this morning's events.

She had actually closed her book (I'd call it a file with many, many, maaaaaaany pages in between.) to give me her  fullest attention.

"Wait...So you're telling me that he called you a Pilloweater?! My God!"and she began to giggle.

"Hermione. Be. Serious."

"I'm not a Black. Or Sirius for that matter."

My lip twitched upwards. Hunnnn. I'll never be able to forget that joke.

Hermione got a calculating look on her face. "You said that Tom managed to con you into having sex, right?"she asked.

"Yeeeesss..."

"You guys were cooped up together for five days. I've read your books and they say that you both sleep for up to a day after you have completed your Heat Cycle. So Tom must have been at 110 degrees for awhile... You said that he snapped at you in the morning?"she said.

I gave her a puzzled look. "What're you playing at?" I asked.

"You guys's  Heat Period was shorter than normal! Oh!...Oooohhh! I think I got it!"she squealed.

Surprise went through me. "Got what?"I asked.

"Nope! Ain't going to tell you!"she said as she began to read with a smirk on her face.

I fumed silently. God, Hermione can be really irritating sometimes.

....................................

There is still a Part Three!