The Beginning of the Dumbles' Demise

Albus Dumbledore was not a happy wizard at the moment.
He had received a letter from Gringotts earlier today stating that the Potter brat had claimed his inheritance. And to top it all off, the brat found out about all the money he took and where it went.

The Dumbledore family were not rich, he could tell you that much. He had led a very lavish life by taking money from Muggleborns over the decades by lying about having to pay fees for attending Hogwarts, now all his work was tumbling down! He didn't have that kind of money to pay back Potter with interest, he was going to be a laughing stock if this bit of information got out!

He just hoped that his pawn hadn't discovered about the fake prophecy, he needed him to kill the motherfucker called Tom Riddle. It would be very disastrous if Harry went Dark... Yes, very disastrous.

And if the brat killed the menace after getting Ginevra pregnant, he could take all his money and use his child for his own purposes. And, he could take credit for Voldemort's defeat, like he did with Grindelwald...
After ,all he Obliviated everyone who had seen his previous pawn, Tom Riddle do it.

.............................................

Ron Weasley was angry .
How dare Potter make him pay back all the money Dumbledore gave him! He deserved it more than he did.
Potter got all the fame,all the girls and his filthy rich too!
While he, Ron Weasley, had to stay on the sidelines and be ignored.

The least Potter could have done was give him his money!
He almost died for that prick more than once.

As Ron thought about this while laying on his bed, staring at his ceiling, he tore the letter into pieces and threw its remains on the floor.

"You will pay Harry Potter! Even if I have to die trying..."he snarled.

............................................

Ginny Weasley was sobbing her heart out into her pillow, clasping the letter she received earlier in her hand.
So what if she took some money from Harry? He was going to be her future husband.

Hasn't he ever heard of the saying: "What's yours is mine and what's mine is still mine."?

She had had their whole wedding planned out. She had thought about their honeymoon and what to name their three kids...
Even if she had to dose him again with a Love Potion , he was gonna be hers. No whore from that stupid prophecy was gonna take him away!

They were going have to kill her first.

.......................................
A/N: I know that this was also crappy, but I really do kinda have writer's block! I promise I'll do better....
TTFN
@tomarry15❤️❤️❤️