LoL

20 August 1996, 9h42
Location-Riddle Manor, Dining Room.

Harry POV

Tom was looking ill. Yes, I do know how naturally pale he is, but he had a green tinge to his snowy skin. There were slight purple bruises under his Expelliarmus eyes.

I could see that he was pretending to be energized, but even for the short amount of time I had known Tom, I knew he was faking it.

He shouldn't be this delicate so early! I think that should talk to him later...

As I was pondering this, an owl carrying the Daily Prophet flew in. Bella paid it 5 Knuts and it flew out. After reading the paper in complete silence ( which was strange for her actually *internal shudder*) she began to cackle madly.

"What's got you like that Bella? Lemme read! I want to see too,"whined Tom as he stretched out his arm for the paper.

Bellatrix passed it to him while still cackling madly.

Tom was quiet as he read the article and as soon he was done, he joined in with Bella's mad cackling.

Now, this piqued my interest. It took a lot to make both Bellatrix and Tom to laugh and I wondered why.

Everyone else at the table was staring uneasily at the cackling pair. It probably creeped them the fuck out.

"Pass me the paper, I wanna see what's making you two crack up so hard," I asked.

Tom, still cackling, handed it over. I guess it was good to see him laugh again.

I looked down and began to read...

Oh my gosh! It was fucking funny!

Oh my gosh!
It was fucking funny!

What is it Muggles say? Lol?

Yep a totally 'Lol-worthy' moment.

Miss Skeeter is veeery clever. Perhaps I need to get a hold of her.