Death Eaters, Meet Thanatos!

Tom POV

A few days later, 9 August 1996-A Death Eater Meeting, Harry's Debut 20h00

Tom was seated on his throne on the black marble dais in with a robe with its hood up. He stared down at his Death Eaters as he waited for all of them to be all accounted for.

Harry, or should we say, Thanatos, and his crew were standing in the shadows, unseen. The Weasleys had managed to get away by leaving Ron and Ginny at home while they were sleeping. They had slipped a Sleeping Draught into their drinks during dinner in order to prepare them to be able to get out of the house.

Madam Bones had taken a day off, claiming sick. She really had deserved a day for herself!

Harry was wearing a mask that didn't have any eye nor mouth holes. It was just one black piece that covered his whole face. He wore a dark aqua marine blue robe with its hood up with pitch black leather knee-high boots.

20h27

Everyone was accounted for and finally the meeting could start.

Tom stood up to address his Death Eaters and began to speak:

"My loyal followers, tonight is a joyous occasion! We are welcoming newcomers to our ranks—."he began. As soon as he had said that, murmuring had started amongst the crowd of Death Eaters.

The only people who didn't know about Harry and Tom together were Draco Malfoy and the other children of Inner Circle Death Eaters in attendance.

They were the ones speculating the most.

"My Lord, who are these new additions?"asked Draco pompously. Really, that boy should be taken down a peg or two...

Tom smirked. "That's what you'll find out now."he said. He turned to Harry. "Thanatos! Be a dear and show yourself?"

Harry stepped out of the shadows and stood on the Dark Lord's right side. The Death Eaters gasped. No one EVER stood next to their Lord as an equal. Never.

Harry smirked under his mask.

Voldemort carried on with his introduction. "This is Dark Lord Thanatos. He is my Dark Consort. He is to be treated with the same respect as I and you are to follow every order he gives you without complaint. Do you hear me?"

A stunned silence followed. Voldemort, getting irritated shouted:

"SO HELP ME DEAR GOD THAT I DON'T CRUCIO ALL YOUR ASSES IF YOU DON'T RESPOND!!!"waving his wand threateningly.

The other Death Eaters jumped. "Yes! Yes, My Lord!"they cried.

Then they started to cheer. They were so shocked. After so long, their Lord has finally found someone to love.

Well...not all of the cheered genuinely. A lower ranking Death Eater, Laurent Fawcett, pureblood was a spy for Albus Dumbledore. He had wanted the Dark to go down for a long time. He didn't like Voldemort's ideals.

He needed to inform his TRUE master immediately.

After Hades' Circlet had been introduced. The meeting was over for the night. The would all gather again sometime next week.

All the Inner Circle and their children stayed behind to stay in the Manor since they had been invited.

They were all in the Voldemort's conference room discussing important issues while Thanatos and his Circlet had gone back to their rooms or homes.

.,,,,,,..................

A/N: Sorry 😐

I was a bit lazy with this chapter since I wanted it done. Next: The beginning of Tom's Heat Period is coming guys! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

LoLz 😂

Thank you to Wolfgirl2828 for her lovely REVIEWS !
You guys should learn from her, review and vote for me!

TTFN,
Your brilliant authoress,
@tomarry15❤️❤️❤️