Maurauder Rising :Part Two

Tom POV

I flipped open my book nonchalantly as I watched the rat's body hit the floor. Harry used a mild Severing Hex on his left hand and put it in the middle of the circle.

Perfect.

I felt everyone's eyes on me as I found the page I was looking for. (I take credit for making up the ritual! It's mine!! Lol)

 (I take credit for making up the ritual! It's mine!! Lol)

Shit. Black owes me a lot for this!

I do as the book says and start chanting from my place on the floor.

"Resurrectione duritiam incantoriam tuorum vehementem! Resurrectione duritiam incantoriam tuorum vehementem!
Resurrectione duritiam incantoriam tuorum vehementem!"

I could feel most of my magic saturating the air as I yelled the last line out loud. I screamed as I felt a sharp pain in my chest as I collapsed onto the floor, but at least I was conscious. A pilar of golden light was in the middle of the circle, a shape roughly the size of a man in the middle of it.

After a few more minutes of this, Sirius Black had stepped out of the pilar, naked as the day he was born. He looked at me and strode over to help me up. I swayed in his arms as I glared at him balefully.

"You owe me for the shit I went through, Black!" I growled.

He grinned at me mockingly and said: "What do ya want as payback?"

"Loads of Fudgie Fingers and I'll think about the other stuff later..."

"Sure! Anything for my...um Something-in-law? I seriously don't know what to call you..."he replied.

"Good!" And that was when I promptly passed out.

...................