Oh Yeah, FUCK YOU!

As a treat for finishing my first exam, Y'all get a chappie! Isn't that nice?!😂😂😂

Bellatrix POV
30 August 1996, 10h37:1 Day til Hogwarts Departure
Location- Riddle Manor, Living Room

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHYYYYYYYYY?!"

Everyone downstairs looked around in surprise. Who the hell could scream that shrilly? (Well, besides Molly Weasley and I)

Every female in the house was accounted for in the room, we were busy reading, chatting or having tea when we were disrupted.

So it must be one of the guys...

Longbottom was usually in the greenhouse outside at this time, so no.

Lucy slept til noon and couldn't be woken up until then.

Bas and Roddy were hanging out with Fenny and the Demon Twins in the Qudditch pitch.

Sevvie and Drakey were in a Potions Lab somewhere in the West wing, the scream sounded closer...

Oh God, if it's not Harry then it's—

"TOM! CALM THE FUCK DOWN! IT'S NOT SO BAD!"Harry's voice came from their bedroom.

"NOT BAD?! WHAT DO YOU FUCKING MEAN, "NOT THAT BAD"?! FUCK YOU HARRY JAMES POTTER! I SHOULD HAVE FUCKING KILLED YOU WHEN I HAD THE FUCKING CHANCE , YOU MOTHERFUCKING BASTARD! HOW COULD YOU FUCKING DO THIS TO ME?! I FUCKING HATE YOU! YOU SHOULD HAVE FUCKING DIED!!! OH YEAH, FUCK YOU AGAIN!!" Tom's higher voice screeched.

"Tom! No! Don't be like that!!" Said Harry. I winced as I heard a thump on the ceiling.

"DON'T BE LIKE THAT?! FUCK YOU! YOU BLOODY MADE ME END UP A HALF WOMAN HUMANOID! YOU'RE FUCKING LUCKY, YOU BITCH, THAT I CAN STILL FEEL MY DICK IN MY PANTS, OTHERWISE I'D CASTRATE YOU! GET OUT! OOOOUTT! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FUCKING FACE! GO TAKE A BLOODY SHOWER SHOWER SOMEWHERE ELSE!"Tom shrieked shrilly.

All the occupants in the room were covering their ears. The sound was getting too high pitched.

"God. I feel sorry for Harry. Even I wasn't like that when I was pregnant. And I had kids six times!" Molly said.

"Draco was hard enough for me!"said Narcissa.

"And Dudley too!"wailed Petunia.

"We don't ever wanna get pregnant,"said Susan and Padma.

"Me neither,"declared Hermione.

"Never say never..."tittered Luna.

I cackled madly.

.........................

I think I like Bella POVs, they more interesting...Lmao 😂