Replies: Part Two

After his shower, Harry dried himself and brushed his teeth.

He went to his trunk and picked out black sweatpants and hoodie with his black Converse. Yeesh! Professor Snape was really getting to him...

He tied up his hair into a bun atop of his head, but he let several wisps go freely to frame his face delicately.

He proceeded to sit on the bed and open the letters. He read Neville's reply first:

Hey Harry!
Thank you for writing to me, I've been really bored since my birthday. And Happy Belated Birthday to You!

Your letter was very...interesting. It made me think of a lot of things. But if you say You-Know-Who is not the deranged megalomaniac we've been raised to believe he is, then I support you 100%.

You believed in me when everyone else scorned me. You and Hermione really helped build up my confidence and I cannot thank you enough for that.

So why would I leave you alone Harry? I never really liked Dumbledore and his ideals because they only really suited him. And I kinda always knew that Ron and Ginny were jackasses.

I mean, the prick wouldn't let anyone befriend you back in First Year, Hermione was lucky enough that you fought for her.

And Ginny always stared at you creepily. Morgana! You have no idea how many times she talked about you at the Yule Ball. She used me as her 'Happy Go Lucky' card to spy on you there.

And as for Bellatrix, I may be able to make peace with her for taking away my parents' sanity.

I will go Dark for you Harry. My Gran wouldn't mind. She's always wanted to see Dumbledore fall from his pedestal.

Neville

Harry smiled at that. He always knew that Neville was a good friend to have. Next he read Luna's:

Dear Harry,
I believe you. I don't actually mind joining the Dark. I always sensed Rumginers (tiny creatures that feed off bad auras) around The Goat and the two Weasels.

You always stood up for me when people bullied me and this my way of repaying you.

And two important things to tell you:

The Basalisk and the Griffin will make a formidable army and turn the tides of beliefs.

Aaaand- The Goat and Weasels will go to any lengths to get what they want. Be careful.

Love,
Lulu

Harry smiled. Luna was a great advantage to have on his side. But he thought about her words of warning.

He and his mate will shake the very foundations of beliefs in the Wizarding World, so that means they'll gain a lot of supporters.

Dumbles , Ronniekins and Saint Ginevra were going to get up to something really dodgy that would affect him in some way.

Well. Those three better watch out.

Then came Padma's reply.

Dear Harry,
Don't worry, I got your back! I do believe you.
Don't you find it strange that Dumbledore would not tell us the Dark Lord's side of the story?

I'm willing to listen. My sister on the other hand... She is just to firmly grounded in the Light Side. I don't know what to do with her. She doesn't want to see any logic and calls me foolish.

She better hope that she doesn't face me in battle...

I'm so jealous of you! You're so lucky that you got a creature inheritance! Can you please let me borrow any of your books, Creatures are a really fascinating subject to read about.

See you tomorrow,
Paddy

Harry gulped. He didn't feel sorry for Parvati one bit.
He then opened the last letter. Susan's:

Dear Harry,
I will join you. I find the Dark quite interesting. And too be quite honest, really want to silence Dumbledore.

His ways are unfair and he dislikes Slytherins and other houses except his own. Being Dark doesn't mean you're Evil. All magic is meant to be practiced and I think that the Dark Lord knows what he's talking about.

But some people have Light Affinities and some have Neutral and Dark. We aren't meant to be held back.
So much Light Magic is being practiced that for those who don't have that specific Affinity, it could be detrimental to their health.

And Auntie Amelia supports my decision, just so long as I don't die.

See ya tomorrow,
Su

Harry grinned. He had such good friends.
He left the letters on the bed. He turned to Hermione and Petunia. Hermione stared back.

"Are they with us?"she asked, smiling. She knew the answer already.

"100%"he smirked.

"Well,let's go have dinner! I'm hungry!"exclaimed Petunia.

They all laughed as they made their way downstairs.

..........................,...,,,,.....
TTFN,
Your brilliant authoress,
@tomarry15❤️❤️❤️