Losing Them All

Still same day, just around dinner time:18h30
Location-Tom's room

Harry POV

I'm so glad that Tom had finally forgiven me. I can't stand being away from him for too long. I have this overwhelming urge to be close to him always. Must be the baby.

Right now, we're snuggled up in bed, Tom reading a HUGE book. I, on the other hand, am humming a song softly while playing with Tom's hair.

A few more minutes of comfortable silence, Tom speaks again. "You know, Harry, I think that we should go baby shopping tomorrow, while everyone is still around and we can also pick up the supplies for school for the others..."

I smiled at him. "Enthusiastic, aren't we? What brought this on?"

He turned to face me. "Well...I just have this feeling that I should go. Don't ask me why, cause I'm confused too. And we're not buying any gender specific clothes anyway... so, can we go?"he asked me.

Gosh. Tom's new changes actually enhanced his looks. If he were a full woman, he'd be a heartbreaker. His eyes are widened impossibly, silently begging me to say yes.

I sighed. "Sure—."but Tom cut me off by giving me a big kiss on my cheek. In this short time, his stomach had already started having a defined small bump. But as I felt Tom's newly grown breasts against my own chest, I could feel myself getting a bit hot.

"Hehhh...T-Tom?... You can get off now..."

"Why?"he replies,then he sees my already half-stiff cock. "Oh, sorry!"he says, moving off me as fast as his stomach permits him. He turns away and blushed red.

Tom POV

Harry still finds me attractive, even though I look like a half man/woman? That's nice actually. I thought that he wouldn't even look at me twice anymore...

You know, I always had problems with my self esteem. Yes, I knew that I looked good, but did I look good enough? And people back at school would always whisper about me, no matter how much they worshipped me.

I had a few true friends though, but allof them are separated from me. Abraxas Malfoy is dead due to Dragon Pox, Orion and Alphard Black to old age, Xevio Prince to a Potions accident abroad, Cygnus Lestrange to a Death Eater raid (I always seemed to befriend psychos. Damn.)

The ones that hit me the hardest were Minnie McGonagall and Myrtle Warren. Minerva had ditched me when she found out about my exploits in the Dark Arts. She tried converting me,the poor dear, before she gave up. I always saw the pain in her eyes when she had to confront me in battles. She'd always make sure to avoid me...

Myrtle, oh dear God, was the worst, and I still blame myself for it.

-Flashback: 1944-

I was in the girls bathroom. I wanted to go and visit my Basilisk, Eris. I hadn't visited her in a long time, so she must've been bored.

I stood near the entrance to the Chamber and hissed in Parseltongue : "Eris! I'm back! Did ya miss me?"

A shuffle of movement could be heard from below the chute.

"Tom? Is that you, Little Hatchling?"a hissy female voice from below sounded.

I rolled my eyes at Eris's nickname for me, but I let it slide.
"Yes Rissy , it is me. Come up so I can see you."

"Hold your pythons!" Was the reply, and soon, Eris's large reptilian head could be seen. I went over to pat her. As I got closer, I could hear crying coming from a stall. I froze.

Shit! Why did some girl have to be here at this time?!

The door clicked open and I immediately told Eris to go back down, but it was too late. Myrtle had stepped out, rubbing her eyes. She looked up as soon as she heard my voice.

Her pale blue eyes met my oak green ones for a moment before she saw Eris in her peripheral vision, her eyes snapped towards the basilisk. Oh no!

"Myrtle! Don't look it in the eyes, it's gonna—"

But she already had, and had fallen onto the cold floor, dead. Once expressive Arctic eyes, now lifeless and dead. My mouth let out a silent scream.

It's all my fault my friend was dead.

—————