Booties & Sluts Pt. 1

31 August 1996, 11h26
Location-Diagon Alley, Twilfits & Tattings

Tom POV

I can't believe Harry did this to me! Is he TRYING to make me look like a bloody woman all the way?! I wish that I could AK him sometimes...

1 hour ago...

I had finally woken up from a very comfortable slumber, Nagini at the foot of our bed, Harry holding me close.

Harry must've felt me wake up as he kissed me on my forehead softly and whispered "Morning Tommy."

I scowled and said "Don't call me that! I already let you call me 'Tom'!"

"Tommy! Tommyyyyyyy!"he taunted. I pulled on his hair and he screamed like a little girl. At least I can still derive some pleasure from other people's pain. Even if I can't Crucio some poor sods.

-Half an hour ago-

We were finished having breakfast and I with my shower. I had stepped into the room to find a dark blue spaghetti strapped DRESS on my bed instead of my loose shirts and pants! On the floor were a pair of red shiny pumps!!

Da fuck?!

"Hello, Tommykins! Time for a makeover!!"yelled Bellatrix as she and her sister ambushed me from behind.

Ten minutes later in (with much kicking and biting from both Bella and I) the Black Sisters had finally wrestled me into the annoying outfit and to make matters worse, I was wearing a bloody bra. Damn. And they put makeup on me! God!

Just then, my 'lovely' boyfriend decided to enter the room. He took one look at me and started to open his mouth.

 He took one look at me and started to open his mouth

Was all I said. He gulped and immediately got out of the room as fast as his legs would carry him.

Now

People had been doting on me all day, saying how radiant I looked, two guys even hit on me, but Harry made sure they backed off.

Sweet.

Oh God, I hate mood swings. One minute I love Harry, next minute I wanna AK him... And I have a feeling that this curse is going to be bestowed on me a LOT sometime in the future...

But Harry is going to be forced to have a baby at least ONCE to feel the struggle that I'm going through. My respect for women has doubled even more.

We had finished our shopping in Twilfitts and Tattings. All the baby clothes are so CUTE! There was this particular in baby romper in Slytherin green that said in red letters: 'Gryffindorks suck!'. The way I laughed when I saw it. I just had to buy it!

Harry was sourfaced when I wouldn't stop teasing him about the romper!!

Now, since I was actually kinda tired, we were going to get ice cream at Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour. I was feeling like having cotton candy and mustard flavour.  Weird right?...

Then as Harry and I were chatting merrily by ourselves (the rest of the group had split up) we heard this loud grating voice screeching:

"Hiiiiii Haaaaaryyyy! Haaaarrryyy, who is that whore next to you?!"

—————