Visions,Visions- It's You I'm Missin':Part One

Harry was sandwiched in bed between Petunia and Hermione that night. The bushy-haired girl didn't feel like sleeping on her own that night and seriously only wanted the feeling of being cuddled again after a bad day, so the other two let her stay.

Harry was nervous about going to sleep. He was finally going to find out who his mate was! His creatures were aching with longing for the feel of their mate.

But what if it was someone who he didn't like?

That would be some seriously messed up shit. Fate always seemed to love to torture him.

To try and find a way to drop off to sleep, Harry summoned one of his books that had information on both his creatures.
It was called : Creatures Magnifique .
And he turned to page 394 and began to read...
Vulpine:
Vulpine are one of the oldest and most rarest creatures creature inheritances one could ever receive. Their origins are from Greece and their native languages are both Greek and Latin, which its knowledge is passed down to their young, enabling them to speak fluently in the two languages.
The Vulpine are a mix of Vampires and Celestial Angels.
But the common term for them are Fallen Angels, or Dark Angels. Barely anyone remembers their true name anymore.
The Ministry Of Magic in England classified these beautiful creatures as Dark because of their Vampire half. They have hunted them to near extinction but only a few hundred managed to escape to countries like France or Bulgaria where Vulpine are practically worshipped because of their ethereal beauty.
Characteristics
Listed below are the PHYSICAL characteristics of Vulpine:

- Wide eyes framed with thick eyelashes (eye color is brightened to help captivate those the Vulpine want to ensnare; the eyes give a a bit of a more feminine look.)
-Hair is straightened out and depending on color, can be either darkened or lightened.
-Skin becomes paler and soft to the touch.
-Body Shape changes:
Body muscles get stronger
•Males are usually between the heights of 6ft.-6ft2
-Reflexes are enhanced
-Males are Androgynous. They have special sacs like a womb to carry young if they were the ones who ended up bottoming in a Heat Period and concieve.
-Wingspan is usually between 12-15ft in length. The wings are a white color with the tips the same color as the Vulpine's eye. The wings may be a different color but the tips stay the same in the case of a Vulpine being a mixture of Vulpine and ,for example, a Dark Veela. Then, in that case, the wings would be black.
Do Vulpine age?
No, Vulpine do not age physically, but they can live for 300 years and anyone who they consider family will be bound to them and live just as long, but the family who are human will age physically too unless they are a Wizard.
Powers That Vulpine Possess
Natural Legilimens and Occlumens
The ability to control an element (fire,ice,water,earth or lightning)
Mind control
Vulpine Allure
Shape shifting
Necromancy
High intellect
Able to talk to any creature
Super strength
Super speed
Invisibility
Stealth
Personality traits of a Male Submissive and Dominant Equal
Below are the characteristics of a Male Dominant and Submissive Equal Vulpine:
-Males Submissives will be fiercely protective towards their mate, children and anyone else who they consider their den chicks.
-Male Dominants will let their Submissive Equal boss them around most of the time but they will throw their weight around when the Submissive Equal crosses a line.
-Male Dominants will not be the first ones to bottom during the first Heat Period as the Submissive needs to be the one to carry children first. From then on, it doesn't matter.
-During the two weeks before Heat, both Equals would have have very short tempers and enhanced senses, it is best not to irritate either one. They may fight for stupid reasons so it is better to have someone on hand who can Stun them before it gets bloody.
-The days after Heat, both Equals would be exhausted so they need at least 24 hours of sleep to reduce tiredness, otherwise your family members will have two very pissed off Vulpine on their hands.
-When either Equal feels threatened, they will unleash their claws,fangs and wings to defend themselves or their children.
-The Submissive Equal is the more malicious and organized of the two and quite calculating. They only show kindness to family but are ruthless and quite merciless to those who have hurt them.
-The Dominant Equal is the more mild tempered and highly suspicious of the two and is very dangerous to deal with when angry.They,like their Submissive are also ruthless and merciless to those who have hurt them.
-Vulpine have a tendency to go a little bit insane at certain times, but it's nothing to worry about too much.
-Vulpine are quite sadistic when they want to be and would not hesitate to kill any threat to them.
How to identify if you or your mate are about to approach a Heat Period
Heat Periods Are Normally Bi-Monthly
-Two weeks prior to the Heat Period,you and your mate are going to start craving carbohydrates and proteins to keep you from getting hungry too much during Heat.
-Both mates will have a flushed appearance and their lust emotion will be on overdrive.
-Your Vulpine will become restless until they end up taking over on your day of Heat and you lose yourself.
-The Submissive will be worse off because no matter what they do, they wouldn't be able to cool themselves down.
-The Submissive will become more affectionate and try to get the Dominant to take them earlier than the Heat Period ,but that cannot happen! It will mess up the whole cycle and the mates would not be able to conceive during that cycle.
Vulpine Pregnancy
Pregnancies normally last between 6-8 months. The Vulpine who is carrying the child will feel a bit frail and they are prone to hurting themselves by accident. They could have a miscarriage from bumping into something a bit too hard or a serious emotional upset.
Bones are more brittle since they are hollow so they are likely to break them. They need to be on bed rest when they have hit the 2 1/2 month mark, so as they and the baby will be okay.
The carrier needs to be in a calm environment needs lots of food and sleep. Around month three,they need blood from their mates to be a part of their diet to keep them healthy.
The carrier's self-esteem will drop and they may think themselves ugly. The other mate needs to help build it back up by giving compliments.
Be wary around the carrier in the middle of the pregnancy! They will have mood swings and they will get offended quite easily. Make sure you stay out of the line of fire and treat them nicely.
Giving Birth
They Vulpine will give birth to live young like a female. The labor period will last for a minimum of four to six hours and the carrier will be quite vocal during that time.
Don't take anything they say to heart if it's insulting, they are in pain.

Harry looked at the page on Dark Veela and found that they were the same as Vulpine ,so that wouldn't be a problem.
He thought that it was pretty cool to have all those powers, but the thing that bothered him was the Heat Period. How could he say no to his mate?

He had a feeling that his mate was one sneaky bastard.

He closed his book and banished it to the couch. After that,he snuggled back under the covers with Petunia and Hermione and felt himself drop off to sleep.

...........................................
A/N: Now you can't say I didn't try! I hoped that I managed to clear up some of the confusion of the Vulpine habits....
Next:Harry finally finds out who his mate is! Yayyy!!!💥💥💥
TTFN!
Your brilliant authoress,
@tomarry15❤️❤️❤️