Back to LaLaland: Part Two

Harry sighed. His mate could be really irritating at times, even if he was no longer out for his blood.
His creatures were getting really annoyed too. They thought that Tom was beginning to cross a line. They were going to punish him if he didn't stop now.

Harry's Creatures took over then. His Avada eyes a frightening eerie green, his raven locks floating because of the raw magic he was releasing. His mouth curled into a snarl.

Tom's teasing demeanor became a frightened one as he saw the expression of his agitated mate. His Creatures told him to beg for forgiveness and submit to his Dominant Equal.
But Tom wasn't a person who submitted to anyone , but he wisely kept his mouth shut.

Harry pinned Tom down onto the carpet, still growling loudly. It was then that Tom's Creatures grew tired of his stubborn self and took over. Tom's eyes also glowed a molten red and went wider, showing the fear he felt. His body became slack under Harry's in submission. He bared his neck so that the Dominant could give him a punishment mark for offending him.

The Submissive whimpered softly. The Dominant's canines extended into fangs that were at least two inches long. He struck and bit down hard onto the area that connects the shoulders and neck of his Submissive's body. Crimson blood began to flow from the wound as the Submissive sobbed quietly, its body shivering slightly.

"Don't do that again. Do not avoid questions that I ask you that I deem important, yes?" Harry ordered with an animalistic ring to his voice.

Tom nodded his head vigorously in agreement. He did not want his mate angry with him. "Yes, Dominant."

"Good." Harry watched the blood soaked a little into Tom's nightshirt before taking pity and closing the wound with a lick of his tongue.

Just then, his Creatures let go of the control they had. Harry's eyes widened in horror at the sight of a frightened Tom. He gasped.

"Oh, Tom! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that, love. My Creatures were getting annoyed at you and took over. Please forgive me?"he said as he reached out to cradle Tom in his arms. Tom flinched on the floor. His Creatures still hadn't let him gain any control. They thought that they would be punished again if Harry touched them. But Tom's rational mind knew that Harry was back in control.

Harry pulled his hands back as if burnt. He felt guilty about what his Creatures did to his mate. Tom was only joking. He didn't mean anything by it. But his Creatures just had to get worked up in a huff about nothing. Thanks to them, his mate won't calm down.

He began to cry silently. "Tom, please, I really didn't mean to do that." Harry tried to apologize.

Tom's face scrunched up as he tried to regain control of his mind. Finally the Creatures let go. He sat up and saw that his mate was crying into his hands. Tom wrapped his arms around his mate's lithe frame and whispered sweet nothings and reassurances into his ear.

Avada eyes met Expelliarmus ones. "Tom, I really didn't mean to do that. I would never hurt you-" began Harry, but Tom cut him off with a passionate kiss.

Tom pulled Harry down by the neck as he lay back into the burgundy rug on his rosewood floor. They deepen the kiss.
Harry moved his mouth away from Tom's and instead he started to straddle his mate popped open the bloody nightshirt to reveal the pale sculptured torso yet again.

He immediately latched onto a pale pink nipple and sucked and bit it hard. Tom became a moaning , writhing mess underneath him.

"Haaaarrrrry! M-More! Pleeeaaase!" Tom moaned in Parseltongue.

Harry smirked. "Mmm... You missed the way that I touched you... the way I find all the right spots on your ravishingly delectable body... the way I worship it and give you pleasure... You want that now?"he whispered into Tom's ear.