Another Visit :Part Two

[Guys! Thanks so much😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️! I finally hit 10K reads! Cyber hugs and cookies for all y'all!!!🍪🍪🍪]

This chapter is for -Rianthy- love ya lots 🥰

27/05/19

.......,...............

~Dream Continues~

I gasped.

"Don't look so surprised Moldyshorts! I'm like a cockroach. Hard to kill."said Sirius, cackling like his mad cousin.

I shuddered. Are ALL Blacks this mad? So far, Cissy is the only one with proper common sense. I haven't met Andromeda though...

"...HELLO! Are you even listening to me?!"yelled Sirius, waving his hands wildly in my face.

I growled and slapped them away. "Listen here,mutt! No one, and I fucking mean NO ONE, calls me 'Moldyshorts'! Maybe Harry, but that's it." I said, punctuating each word with a tap to the other man's chest as I stood up.

Sirius nodded vigorously. "Sorry! Sheesh! Take a joke less seriously, would ya?"he said.

I flipped him off. He smirked.

"I like you. Just the right amount of craziness to keep Harry on his toes."he said. Then he sat down on the grass. I copied him.

I observed him for a moment. He didn't look bad actually. He's supposed to be around 36 years old, but he doesn't look a day over 21. His hair was a shade between a very dark black and brown mix, his misty grey eyes alight with mirth. He didn't have the beard that I had seen with him last but he was an half an inch shorter than I. (Yeah people, that's how good my eyesight is!) his skin was tanned to a pale caramel and his lips were full, but not as full as mine nor Harry's, but they were the same shade. He also had the same body shape as I. Weeeeeird.

"Ya know, I always thought that you would look ugly, but you're actually quite the looker."Sirius commented absently.

"You're not so bad yourself. But please, enough dilly-dallying, cut to the chase and tell me why you called me to the Celestial Plain," I said bluntly.

He chuckled. Then his normally happy face turned uncharacteristically serious (LoLz, Sirius) as he looked at me. He then began to speak:

"Voldemort, the reason I called you here was because of Harry. I don't disapprove of your relationship, actually, I'm quite happy you guys are together and a plus, there's a kid on the way. Even better. You must know that you've been granted powers that defy even Death himself. You are a necromancer—."

"WHAT?! That's fucking AMAZING!! Me, a necromancer? You're pulling my leg, Black!" I exclaimed.

He laughed. "Definitely going to like you! Anyway, Harry's mother and your mother have given you this gift to bring me back. Don't worry though, it's permanent."

I was starting to get confused. "Why am I the one chosen to bring you back? Couldn't it be Harry himself? And isn't messing with Death Magic harmful to the baby? I'm not even a month along yet!"I said.

Sirius smiled at me gently. "Don't worry,"he said "It's safe for you to mess with it. I needed to be resurrected because somehow, Harry still needs me. And plus, I wanna kick some old Goat's arse!"

"I don't know, Black... I may be good at magic, but what if I get put into bed rest early? I don't want that!"

"You'll be fine! When you wake up, there's going to be a thin black book in your hands containing all you need to know how to perform the ritual. It's similar to yours, but less gory."

"Fine! I'm only doing this for Harry! I swear though Black, if you teach my child to create chaos, I'll skin you alive ! And no pranks in my Manor! You'll have all my Death Eaters after you if you do! I already deal with the demonic Weasley Twins," I snapped.

Sirius just gave me a cackle in response. "Wake up, I'm ready to rumble."

The world faded to black.

~Dream End~

I sat bolt upright as I woke up. My Harry hit the floor with a thump.

"OW! What was that for?!" he groused.

"Just shut up and change into something nice, call everyone to the Death Eater Meeting Room, we have a a Black to resurrect!" I said as I stood up and headed off to the shower.

"What's that to mean?"Harry asked, still on the floor

I smirked. "I'm getting you the best present I could ever give you."

"What?"

"Sirius Black shall rise again."

"@&$&!!!!"

.........................