Aftermath

The sun filtered through the east window of the Dark Lord's bedroom the next day, bathing Tom and Harry in its gentle rays.

Their...activities had only stopped just before dawn when they had had more than six rounds of steamy sex. Nagini had only come in when she was really sure that the wouldn't be doing anything for awhile and was curled up by their feet, content.

Tom was snuggled close to Harry's chest, chocolate hair tangled up. His pale neck was littered with angry purple hickeys all over and his body was sore, deliciously sore, but nonetheless, still sore. But it was totally worth it. He and Harry were finally one.

He opened his Expelliarmus red eyes and smiled lovingly at his mate. Then he frowned, something thick was at his feet, but he didn't know what it was. He prodded at it with his toe.

"Stop. That. I will bite you!" Nagini hissed angrily as she was woken up from her sleep.

Tom gulped. He knew that when Nagini made a threat, she meant it. "Sorry! Won't do it again. But what the fuck are you doing in my bed?"

Nagini wanted to roll her eyes so badly. "Come on hatchling, you know how nosy I can get. How was your night anyway? Is there a grand hatchling already in you?"

Tom blushed. "Nagy! How can you be so crude? If you must know, it was fuckin amazing!"he gushed. "And for the baby issue, no, there is not. I haven't had my first Heat Period yet. Just wait another month or less, okay?"

Nagini nodded. "Fine, but I'm warning you right now, those thingy spells your mate used to cancel noise FAILED!
Everyone downstairs could hear you two. Expect some teasing from the Greyback chap and those psychotic Lestranges..."

Tom turned beet red. Damn. They'd never let him live this down. Maybe he should go downstairs with a paper bag over his head to hide his shame?

But hey! Fuck that! He got laid but they didn't, so he'll just have to act cool...

Dear God, he was going to be laughed at.

...........................

A/N:Shame, Tommy is embawased. Aww.
Shoutout to-@CatAnimagusSociopath for the review, thanks so much!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
TTFN,
Your brilliant authoress,
@tomarry15