The Premonition

It was nighttime in Little Hangleton. Everyone who was staying at the Riddle Manor were all cozied up in their beds sleeping peacefully.

Well...all except two people. Harry and Luna. They were both sharing the same dream but the did not know it. They were more like the stage rather than the players in the dream. It wasn't a pleasant one either.

~Beginning of Dream ~
This was not the Hogwarts they had known.
This place was a war zone. Bloodied corpses were strewn everywhere, only a few hundred people remained on either side. There was crying in the distance. Both Harry and Luna turned towards it. What they saw broke their hearts.

"Tom! TOM! Wake up! Please...don't leave me alone, don't leave us!" Dream Harry sobbed. A small figure was kneeling down with him, crying.

"Please Padré! (Dad!) Y-You can't leeeeave! Don't go 'way! Dada an' I luv you!"

A very injured Tom was cradled in Dream Harry's arms. "I-I'm s-so-orry. I can't h-ang on for l-long my loves. Just know, I love you guys so much..."

"NO! Tom, no! We were supposed to be with each other forever! You can't leave! What are we gonna do without you ? I need you, our whole family needs you. We can pull through this!"shrieked Harry.

"Please Padré, Cissa and Bella can fix you up good as new!"said the small cloaked figure. It was the same size as a small five year old. The figure turns to the Death Eaters behind the sobbing trio. "Isn't that right Aunty Cissa? Aunty Bella?"

Everyone turned towards them. The Black sisters looked so heartbroken. "I'm so sorry honey, but the wounds are too severe... If we move our Lord, he could die. We don't even have the proper equipment we need to save him..."said Bellatrix. Narcissa didn't meet the child's eyes.

The child turned towards a bushy-haired brunette. "Aunt Mia? You clever! Please tell me you can help..."

Hermione burst into tears. "I c-an't sweetheart. Sorry..."

The child started to cry louder. It wrapped itself around Tom's neck and began blubbering. Tom stroked the child's hidden face and took off its hood. Black, slightly curly hair cascaded down to the child's back, but the face couldn't be seen as the child was facing away from Harry and Luna.

"So beautiful, both of you...just remember one thing you guys..."Tom started having a coughing fit.

Dream Harry started to panic. He sat up and supported Tom on his chest. "C'mon Tom-Tom, finish what you got to say! Please..."

Tom gave a thin smile. "Don't worry Potty, I'm getting to that..."

The dream began to fade.
~End of Dream ~

Harry and Luna were forcefully thrown back into their bodies.  They both screamed themselves awake and jostled their bed partners...

With Harry

Tom's eyes shot open as his mate shrieked. Harry was a pitiful sight. His eyes were bloodshot, his face red with tears streaming down his face.

Tom quickly went and hugged his mate. "Harry! Harry! What's wrong? C'mon tell me!" Tom demanded. Harry stopped struggling and went limp.

"T-Tom? It was n-nothing, yeah. Just nothing." Harry replied. A a foreign voice in the back of his mind told him 'You cannot tell your mate! He must not know of the future childe!'  He obeyed it. Maybe some higher deity was at work here, but he wasn't gonna be the one to piss it off!

Tom started getting annoyed. "What do you mean it's just nothing ?! You only ever scream like that for a reason! Tell me so I can help you! You cannot keep on holding things inside you, because one day, you'll simply burst!"he scolded.

'Childe!...' the voice said again. Harry stiffened. He didn't know what to do. So he lied.

"Tom...it was just a nightmare...about Sirius..."he mumbled.

Tom's face softened. He hugged Harry closer to him. "Oh Harry... I am really sorry about that...Bella is too. She loved Sirius with all her heart. He was her favorite cousin because he , y'know, understood her. He was the only one that did..."

Harry chuckled. "S'okay. I forgive you two. I understand that it was Dumblydick's fault,"he reassured his mate.

"Oh, okay then. Can we go back to bed?" Tom asked.

"Sure."

With Luna

Luna shrieked. She knew that she would receive bad visions as a Seer, but she just wasn't prepared for something like that. And for Harry to witness it too! He must have some Seer abilities...

But probably the voices had already warned him to not speak of the future, since it could disrupt the wheels of Fate.

After all, the future is no child's play.

...............................

TTFN,
Your brilliant authoress,
@tomarry15❤️❤️❤️