No offence or anything...

Once the trio had finally reached their destination, they entered the joke shop.
'The twins were right. Their business is booming!'thought Harry to himself as he stared around in wonder.
There were loads of customers milling about the shelves and a lot of witches clustered around the Love Potion displays in one section not so far away.
"Where are these twins you two keep on talking about?"asked Aunt Petunia curiously.
Hermione answered the question. "Well, I've been here only one time, but they told me that they're normally by the till..."
"Then let's go!"urged on Harry. He really missed the twins.
Hermione led them through the throng of people and behind the till where they saw the two Weasleys.
Fred (or is it George?) turned around. Harry and Petunia kept their faces stoic. They wanted to see if the twins would recognize them.
"Why hello little Hermione! What are you doing here today, hmm?" Fred asked. He had not seen Harry or Petunia yet.
"Oh nothing... just bringing in some old friends..." Hermione said innocently, inclining her head towards the other two.
That statement caused Fred to look up and take notice of the other two. He gulped. 'These two look real dangerous... Better not piss them off. The guy is like half a head taller than me. Yikes!' thought Fred to himself.
"H-Hello. My name is Fred Weasley. And who are you sir and madam?"he asked with impeccable manners.
Both Harry and Petunia laughed themselves silly at the red head.
Fred got confused. Why were these people even laughing at him? Did he say something wrong?
The black-haired male wiped a tear from his eyes and said with a rich and deep melodic voice, "Freddiekins! How could you not remember your own baby brother!"
Baby brother? Fred doesn't think of Ron as a baby brother , rather he thinks of Ron as a spoilt brat. The only other person who he thinks of as a baby brother is... Harry.
"What the bloody hell are you harping on about?! Only Harry is my baby brother and you look nothing like him...except for the hair and eyes... Damn, Harry! Is that you?" Fred asked ,stunned.
"Yup!"came the smug reply. "Took you long enough."
The red head cracked up. "Well you gotta give me some of that stuff you're taking! I need to get ripped too!" Fred exclaimed, eyeing Harry's muscles barely hidden under his robes.
"Well you got to get a creature inheritance if you want some without any workout,"chuckled Harry. Petunia giggled along with him. Fred took a good look at her.
"And who's this lovely lady, Harrykins?"he asked.
"My Aunt Petunia."
"WHAT?!"
"Yep."
"But isn't she horsey looking old biddy? No offense though, Mrs Dursley," said Fred.
"None taken. I am not Petunia Dursley anymore. I don't want to be that person that I was. I rather be addressing as Petunia Evans, my maiden name. You can even call me Tuney if you want to..."she trailed off nervously.
Fred smiled at her. "Well, Tuney! If you are someone Harry trusts, then I trust you too! I have a twin brother named George who is busy having his break in the flat upstairs is quite identical to me. So if you get confused about who's who, just call us Gred and Forge so as to not  call the wrong person... Yeah, I think that it's just it!" Fred said cheerily, shaking Petunia's hand.
He then turned to Harry and Hermione. "Hey, do you guys want to see our flat? We could chill out for awhile and catch up..." Fred suggested.
The others agreed.
"Yeah. Sounds good," said Hermione happily.
"Are we gonna tell them about the You-Know-Whats?"whispered Petunia not so quietly.
Both Harry and Hermione groaned.
"Aunt, you seriously need to learn the art of subtlety..." said Harry, giving his aunt a reproachful look.
"Sorry," said Petunia, not looking apologetic in the least.
"What are you talking about now?" Fred asked,staring at them.
"I rather tell you and George at the same time. It's too horrible..." said Harry, his face an emotionless mask again.
Fred wondered what would make Harry act like this. He hoped that it wasn't too bad .
How wrong that redhead was.
.......................................................
A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I know it's horrible! * ducks while people throw stones * I have writers block! I may not update in a while, but never fear! I will never give up on this story!
Ciao
Bellas,
Your brilliant authoress,
@tomarry15❤️❤️❤️