Do You Have One In Medium?

1 September 1996, 19:00
Location-Hogwarts, Great Hall

Luna POV

I had a very good plan to help promote the wedding. Luckily, we weren't in our school robes yet. We only had to wear those tomorrow.

While we were eating dessert, I took out the extra trunk I had shrunk from my pocket and enlarged it. Everyone was beginning to stare at me. Perfect.

I stood up on the Ravenclaw table and yelled at the top of my lungs:

"Get your FREE 'Team Tomarry!' T-Shirts! They come in any color or size! They're also quite nice and comfy! Look!" I took off my lilac jacket and was left in Muggle jeans, Pink Converse and a dark navy blue shirt that had the Team Tomarry logo on it in a stark white.

All of a sudden, the Hall burst into chaos, everyone clamoring close to me yelling for a shirt.

I started throwing them to random people left, right and center.

"Do you have one in pink?"

"Do you have one with green?"

"Give one to ME!"

"I'm totally fangirling right now! Yayyy!"

Soon, Professors McGonagall and Snape came bustling over after being sent by DumboWhore to make everyone sit down. Snape had removed most of his Glamours, only keeping the one that showed black eyes and straight as a board hair on.

Already some girls (and guys) were after him.

"Miss Lovegood!"McGonagall said in a thick Scottish burr as she reached me.

"Yes, Professor?"I said sweetly as I got down from the table.

The woman gave a rare smile to me and said something that surprised everyone:

"D'ya have a red one in Medium?"

Severus piped up and said:

"Do you have one also in Medium, but like yours?"

I cackled. "Here!" I said, tossing the shirts at them.

Everyone except the two Weasels and Bumblebutt cheered.