Hey...do we have any cereal?

Tom POV -1st Person

10 August 1996, Little Hangleton-Riddle Manor:09h53

I woke up to an empty bed this morning. Where on Earth was Harry? I was feeling a little hot, but I didn't know why.

Just then I heard a flush coming from our bathroom. At least I knew where that Pothead was now. Would be nice to get a fair warning.

The sun was streaming through the curtains of my canopy bed. I wanted to sleep just a teensy bit more, but the day had other plans.

With a sigh I heave myself into a comfortable sitting position against the headboard.

Suddenly, Potty steps out of bathroom in all his half naked glory. With one swish of a wand, I could get that damn towel off him...Yuuuuum.

He smirked at me and said:
"Aww Snow White has awoken from his slumber. I shall kiss those ruby lips!"

He makes his way towards me, but I stop him as soon as he's a short distance away from my face.

"Nooo Potty! I have morning breath. Wait til I'm done getting ready for the day, yeah?"

Harry pouted. "But I wanna kiss ya now!"

I snorted. "You can wait my dear. I want ta kiss ya with a fresh mouth."

"Kay. Fine, I'll hold ya to that."Harry said. Then he put on the most peculiar look on his face.

"Whatcha thinking about Potty?" I asked him.

He bit his lower lip. "It's just that...Why on earth would you wake up so late? Normally you'd be up and about having breakfast around this time usually..."

My eyes widened. "Yes, you're right... Is it strange if I tell you that I'm still sleepy?"

Harry stared at me disbelievingly. "You never even slept that late Tom-Tom! We didn't even have any sex!"he exclaimed.

I just shrugged.

"Narcissa Malfoy is here, so I could actually ask her to give me a check up if you are worried. I don't feel too different. Just hot and bothered...and hungry."I said.

Just then, my favorite House-Elf, Dippy, popped into my room.

"Master Riddle bees wanting food to eat?"she squeaked.

I smiled at her. "Yes Dippy, I am hungry. Funnily enough,"I responded.

"What youse be wanting to eat Master Riddle?"

What I really felt like eating was cereal. Any would do. I just needed it or I would simply die. Oh wait, I have...my Thingumabobs! Guess I won't die then.

"I'd like to have cereal actually...do we have any?"I asked Dippy.

The Elf nodded her head,her bat ears flopping around wildly.

I turned back to look at my mate. He was still sitting near me, but this time he looked really frightened. Yes, he was naturally pale but now he just looked grey. Yerrrr...

"Harry? Harry, what's wrong?"I asked.

No response. Just silence.

I started to shake him. "Potty! What the fuck is up with you?!"I yelled, panicked. What the hell was wrong with my Harry?

Harry snapped out of his daze. "Hunh?"he snorted. He turned his Killing Curse eyes towards me. He grinned sheepishly.

"Sorry Tom! Was just thinking about something..."he said.

"What is that something?" I asked darkly. My eyes must've been flashing round about now since Harry flinched.

"Weeeeeeeell...Ithinkthatyoureabouttostartyourheatperiodsinceyouwantcerealitsasymptom!!"

"Wuuuuuud?" I replied. Harry shook his head, indicating he didn't wish to repeat himself. So I try to sort out what he  had just said.

Then I get it. Shit.

The last thing I heard before I was enveloped in the tendrils of the blissful black abyss of unconsciousness was Harry's voice calling out my name.

.............................

A/N:There we go people! A nice intense start to Tommy's Heat!

And a great big THANK YOU to all you guys who voted and reviewed my story! And thank you guys for sticking by my side this long, Love you guys 😭😍

*@tomarry15 wipes tears away from her face.*

LoLz 😝

TTFN,
Your grateful authoress,
@tomarry15❤️❤️❤️