The Crazy AF Wedding: Part Three

XxTomarry_15xX POV (They invited me to their wedding and you ma Plus One! Also, I'm a fucking Death Eater! Lmao 😂)

Everything was perfect. The guests sat awaiting the 'bride' to arrive. Harry bounced on his heels, nervously waiting for Tom while there was an annoying buzzing in the hall.

The music began. The lights brightened. Everyone stood. The moment everyone has been wanting to kill the poor Authoress-Chan for has finally arrived.

In a puff of golden glitter, Tom appeared, his chocolate hair looking like spun silk, his face having bits of makeup that enhanced his beauty so much, you really wouldn't suspect that he's a guy. His normally Expelliarmus red eyes were a beautiful, enchanting oak green that were framed by thick lashes any girl would dream of.

His dress made him look as if he were gliding on the empty air. The glitter made him sparkle, like some unearthly being his smile lit up the whole room, knocking down many of the female guests' self esteems.

Harry had tears streaming down his face. Tom knew better than to cry, otherwise Harry wouldn't let it go, Narcissa and Bellatrix would attack him and most of all:

Harry. Wouldn't. EVER. Let. It. Go.

Tom thought Harry looked quite...delicious in his form fitting tux of snowy white, Hedwig on his shoulder, looking like the most proudest owl in the world.

"I'm so happy for you, My Lord,"Rodolphus, his icy blue eyes changed to Tom's green with Tom's same hair texture and color instead of his blood red hair, whispered with a smile as he held onto Tom's right side.

"Yes, me too, but it's one of the most weirdest weddings I've ever been to, don't you think?"Rabastan remarked, looking exactly like his older brother, smirking playfully at Tom's left side.

Tom scrunched up his nose delicately. "I know... Everything is going great in my life for once, I don't know if it's going to last... I want to be happy. If none of this Dumbledore business had happened, where would we be now? I wouldn't have gotten to know you guys...."he murmured softly, a sad smile on his face as he walked on the looong aisle.

"My God, I'll be at the end of this carpet by 2019 if this carries on! My feet are sore and I'm tired of these people staring at me and Ginevra is making me feel uncomfortable, never mind the fact that Dumbledore and Ronald are here..."

"Don't worry. Nothing is going to happen with Luna and I here, Tom!"Hermione's voice drifted from behind the brunette, where she had hair as blond as Lucius and Draco Malfoy, her eyes the same quicksilver colour.

Draco had grudgingly admitted that "Granger could actually pull off being a Malfoy quite nicely." Lucius had nodded with surprised approval.

Dumbledore watched with icy cold blue orbs that no longer held their usual twinkle. His snowy hair flashed auburn (I had forgotten that Dumbledore's hair was auburn) for a moment before returning to its white colour. His face looked younger again and the beard had disappeared for a bit before anyone noticed.

I turned to (y/n) to whisper my observations in their ear. (Y/n) nodded vigorously, agreeing as they narrowed (e/c) orbs to slits. I fangirled as Tom reaches the end of the isle. Tears of happiness for the two slid profusely from dark chocolate brown eyes.

"Omgomgomgomg!!!"I hissed under my breath. I prayed that I didn't ruin my mascara. (Y/n) might kill me for that.

Tom POV

Harry's eyes were filled with love and pure, utter happiness as crystal droplets flowed down his face. I must have something in my eye, maybe it was the mascara that made me cry!